Congratulations Panthers

chris98251

Reaction score
You punched us the face the first quarter and set the tone that took a half to get over. You guys should be the Champs if you play the whole game like you played the first half today.

Next year we get redemption, be watching :)

jkitsune

Reaction score
Agreed. Panthers were better - no other excuses. Good game.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Panthers took care of their business in the Div round. Should be a good game with the Cards. Whomever wins next week will get my support. I just do not want to see the Pats/Broncos or Steelers add to their trophy case.

For the Cards, I hope Palmer got that stuff out of his system. Many head-scratching throws but in the end got it done.

For the Panthers, they have the D and on O, a RB/QB and TE that are all-world.

Let one of the Ringless get their due. I think I am leaning toward the Panthers, no matter what the haters say (smile).

For my Seahawks, would have loved them to show they could get it done on the road to a championship but wasn't to be.

Good luck remaining NFC teams.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Congrats to them. I think I'll be rooting for them vs Zona but I'm still a bit undecided.

raisethe3

Reaction score
Congrats to Panthers.

I'll be rooting for Cardinals though.

sutz

Reaction score
They whupped us for sure. Congrats to them. I'm thankful we came back and made somewhat of a game out of it, but you can't start that slow and give up that much and expect to come back and win.

I'm also leaning Panthers going forward, but I'm a little undecided because of the Fitz issue. We'll see. I probably won't even watch any more games.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Thanks to all. I know that's not easy to do. Healthy and safe offseason to all and speedy recovery to those out!

rjdriver

Reaction score
Congrats. One loss all year is amazing. I just want the die hands of a fan base to experience what I did a few years ago by winning their first. It was honestly one of the happiest days of my life. That being said, I'll be rooting for the NFC.

I would like to see Fitz get a ring, but it just feels like Carolinas season.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Both the Cardinals and Panthers deserve a spot in the Superbowl, I wouldn't be upset whoever wins. Although having a NFC west team make the SB for a fourth straight year would be cool.

rideaducati

Reaction score
As Vince Lombardi would say, "we didn't lose the game, we just ran out of time".

On to next season.

Congratulations to the Panthers and since I can't root for an NFC West team not named the Seahawks, KICK THE CARDS ASSES. That shouldn't be a problem if Palmer continues to play as poorly as he has the past couple games.

Melencause

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":11dfp93n said:
Congrats to them. I think I'll be rooting for them vs Zona but I'm still a bit undecided.

Have to root for Fitz...Love that guy

rideaducati

Reaction score
Melencause":2awu6gf4 said:
Hawk-Lock":2awu6gf4 said:

Have to root for Fitz...Love that guy

Ok, I hope Fitz gets his 100 yards and a touchdown, but loses the game. Does that count?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I said in the preaseason thread about the biggest threat to the Seahawks being the Panthers when most every other poster said Packers or another team. Looks like I was right. They always played us tough and I also said GB might not even win their own division and people laughed at me...well...they didnt win it did they :D

I like the Panthers apart from Cam. Hated Cams guts in college, still hate him now. Thank god its not Panthers vs Packers in the QB dbag bowl

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":2r3l7mf7 said:
I said in the preaseason thread about the biggest threat to the Seahawks being the Panthers when most every other poster said Packers or another team. Looks like I was right. They always played us tough and I also said GB might not even win their own division and people laughed at me...well...they didnt win it did they :D

I like the Panthers apart from Cam. Hated Cams guts in college, still hate him now. Thank god its not Panthers vs Packers in the QB dbag bowl
Hey what is you guess for the next power ball numbers?

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":oaaqc00w said:
WilsonMVP":oaaqc00w said:

Hey what is you guess for the next power ball numbers?

IDK I just know I nailed it on the Panthers and Packers..some people on here are/were so worried about the Packers even though its ALL Rodgers..the team around him is average at best...and most people underrated the Vikings with AP coming back and an up and coming D.