Palmer just "being Palmer"

Marlin Man

Reaction score
Cards just being the same Cards we Punk-azzed just a couple weeks ago!!!

Man this should be us playing for our third NFC Title ina row!!!

Maybe next year we outta worry about getting the home court advantage again!!!!

Hard to watch these punks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Aros":2cpb1ewz said:
I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

I would love to be able to run the panthers offense.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1je4ytpx said:
Aros":1je4ytpx said:

Must be nice to have a real o-line and real OC...... Sigh........

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3r6ab2b3 said:
brimsalabim":3r6ab2b3 said:
Aros":3r6ab2b3 said:

Must be nice to have a real o-line and real OC...... Sigh........
I love how they time the jet-sweep with their read option look to create more misdirection AND so they dont have to run Kam so much. Their offense has speed but also brute with Cam, Stewart and Tolbert.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Sad thing is the Cards will go back to the poisoned well with Palmer for the next 2-3 years. Must suck being a fan knowing you literally have no shot at the SB because your QB is a choker. He will win you 9-12 games in the season, but don't expect anything after that. He is basically a worst version of Peyton Manning.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2heyal5p said:
Sad thing is the Cards will go back to the poisoned well with Palmer for the next 2-3 years. Must suck being a fan knowing you literally have no shot at the SB because your QB is a choker. He will win you 9-12 games in the season, but don't expect anything after that. He is basically a worst version of Peyton Manning.

This part does suck, but much better than Drew Stanton, so if he can get us in the playoffs next 2-3 years, maybe he goes all Joe Flacco for a run and we get a ring. So, what you hear me telling myself is, there's a chance :)

rideaducati

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1dm1r3d6 said:
Aros":1dm1r3d6 said:

I'd rather not see Russell running up the middle on called QB runs. Cam won't last long and Russell would get killed. How many games has Cam already missed because of injuries? If he keeps taking the hits his RB should be taking, those injuries will start to mount up. Will he be good when he can't run anymore? I doubt it.