Props to Cam Newton

Cyrus12

Reaction score
he better watch his knees next year...I am sure his egotistical selfish attitude will win him no mercy...

chris98251

Reaction score
He's saying the right things, he is a kid having fun but has matured in what he says and gives credit to the right people. I can see why the Panthers love him, makes others hate him, but you have to respect what he has done this year.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2mall4dd said:
I don't like his antics, I think he's kind of a dick and immature, but my God, the guy has balled out of his mind this season. Yes, he has a great O-line, but he hasn't had much to throw to outside of Olsen, so I'll begrudgingly give him props. He made us look foolish twice this year.

I agree with the first 14 words of your post.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":1a5vgkhg said:
I don't like his antics, I think he's kind of a dick and immature, but my God, the guy has balled out of his mind this season. Yes, he has a great O-line, but he hasn't had much to throw to outside of Olsen, so I'll begrudgingly give him props. He made us look foolish twice this year.

He was fantastic tonight. NFL MVP..

BigBill1945

Reaction score
storm74":3o4yp7q1 said:
peachesenregalia":3o4yp7q1 said:

I agree with the first 14 words of your post.

He has brought the lack of humility and outrageous behavior for a QB to a new low. He is good but his offensive line is the group that needs all of the credit for his success. If Russell had as much time to throw as Cam who knows how good we would be.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Shitty that guys can't have fun playing. They used to. Fans are too sensitive. It's a game for Christ sakes

Guy literally gives footballs to kids during the game...

12thbrah

Reaction score
Cam deserves the MVP but dayum the stars sure lined up this season for that team. If they can beat the Broncos they will have toppled the top 2 defenses this year on the way to the title.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I know he show boats, but I see it as him having fun, not showing off. He's a changed man since he rolled his truck last year, and it's like he's humbled, yet decided he's going to enjoy life while he's at it.

Look at what he does for little kids, taking the TD ball, whether it's his, or a players, and giving it to a child in the stadium.

His team loves him because he is having fun, and bringing them along for the ride.

As long as he's in the NFL, the Panthers are going to be hard to beat. He's that good.

drdiags

Reaction score
As I noted in the game thread, when he lost Benjamin before the season started I just figured he had no WRs and him and Olsen weren't enough to get it done on offense along with Stewart. Wrong.

They dominated this seasons and it wasn't even a question. Sure, fans will what if the Panthers but they kicked butt so far. Maybe Manning finds some magic but I don't see how the Panthers aren't holding up the Lombardi in two weeks. Tough for Davis if he misses the game due to that arm injury. And Jared Allen is one lucky son-of-a-gun that the Bears gave him his walking papers mid-season. He should get to go out a SB champ.

Exittium

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3akbhvf0 said:
Shitty that guys can't have fun playing. They used to. Fans are too sensitive. It's a game for Christ sakes

so giving footballs to kids during games makes him a stand up non douchey mature dude?
Or someone who just knows that his only fans are that of the same mental capacity. On field antics are shit. Sure enjoy the game, there are many ways to do it without looking like a d-bag.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Exittium":2cp8x1th said:
Uncle Si":2cp8x1th said:

so giving footballs to kids during games makes him a stand up non douchey mature dude?
Or someone who just knows that his only fans are that of the same mental capacity. On field antics are shit. Sure enjoy the game, there are many ways to do it without looking like a d-bag.
Oh but he's having fun!

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Exittium":2gpmnuln said:
Uncle Si":2gpmnuln said:

The kids are d-bags?

Or...maybe he just assumes fans aren't hyper sensitive babies who can't handle when the entertainers they are paying to watch play a game actually enjoy themselves while playing the game.

Who is the d-bag here?

mikeak

Reaction score
Not to begrudge Cam anything but these two games were won by the interior pressure they got on QBs

Uncle Si

Reaction score
mikeak":1vramcm9 said:
Not to begrudge Cam anything but these two games were won by the interior pressure they got on QBs

He did throw for 335 and two TDs while running for two more tonight...

Whole team is good though and that D will give Manning fits

jake206

Reaction score
I too dislike how he carries himself off the field. But on the field, he's a talent...no denying it.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
In all seriousness, congratulations to Cam Newton on going to the Super Bowl. He couldn't have done it without him.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
mikeak":1hf3lrhm said:

The interior pressure put a near 50 burger on the Cards?

Come on.

I swear, this is like other fanbases claiming Russell Wilson is worthless without Lynch and the defense.

Newton1

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":17ktwjt7 said:

All while playing the softest schedule in the league... what was it? 4 teams with a winning record. Yeah, they can't be for real. They'll get exposed in the playoffs.

Good thing most fans have no clue what they are talking about.