Aldon Smith

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Was Aldon on an one year deal with the Raiders? If so, I think the Seahawks should consider bringing him in. After watching the Von Miller and DeMarcus Ware show yesterday in the AFC Championship game - Aldon Smith can be that same disruptive force like a Miller/Ware. Smith with Avril/Bennett and Clark would be a devastating pass rush.

OP
OP
hawkfan68

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Laloosh":1dhrnc24 said:
Wasn't he suspended for like, a year?

You're right I forgot he got suspended for a year in November. So another idea dies a quick death!

ivotuk

Reaction score
Well, he could come back in time for the final run to give MB and Avril a break, while warming up for the playoffs.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Things may have changed. But the Raiders said at the time that they would stick by him. They knew ahead of time he might be suspended.

Laloosh

Reaction score
That's going to be an interesting group to watch next year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":v3m599r2 said:
he is back in November. Good move imo.
Until his next arrest. I was personally hoping he'd sign with the niners again just to mess with that fanbase.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
It would have definitely been funny, but 0.0% chance of that happening.

One of the big rifts between Baalke and Harbaugh was that Harbaugh played him for the full game a day or two after he drove drunk into that tree.

Hoping that he'll finally be able to get his life and career back together. For all of his mistakes, he's really only been self-destructive, and is fortunate to have never hurt anyone beside himself.

Also curious to see what the Raiders will be doing on passing downs when Mack, Irvin, and Smith are all available. Should be neat.

253hawk

Reaction score
Wait for it...

[youtube]ow0T-ykJu20[/youtube]

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
My favorite part is how he thinks it is anonymous...

"You’re stupid, you trippin. ******** they don’t know it’s me. It’s not like I put ‘Aldon Smith’"

Not only does he use his Twitter account he uses for other videos, you can hear his clearly recognizable voice, but he points out they cannot figure out it is him because he didn't put his name on there....saying his name.

It is actually hilarious. I hope it is fake because the stupidity is liquid in that one. But it looks real as hell.

Probably not going to be great when he petitions the league to reinstate him after the drug suspension that he has videos about him taking drugs. Just a hunch.

* (Note: I still think the whole anti-pot stance the NFL has is stupid/counterproductive.

So far it has damaged the capacity of the Browns to be competitive (which they were with Gordon) and utterly shelled the Jags by turning one of their best players into an empty chair. Now it will probably screw the Steelers out of a game or 2, all for a drug that is legal in a fair % of the US, has no connection to violent behavior, save as pain relief post violence, and almost no addiction connection. Some tenuous connection to increased Alzheimers but vs the CTE issue? Not significant)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If that really is him, he really is dumber than a bag of hammers!
...and 9'er fans used to wonder why I refer to him as "Alldumb".

rlkats

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3pobdsge said:
If that really is him, he really is dumber than a bag of hammers!
...and 9'er fans used to wonder why I refer to him as "Alldumb".

Well Alldumb is . . . . . Well . . . . . . Dumb