Guess he didnt learn from Eugene robinson

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Dude finally got on a practice squad a couple months ago and does this? Good luck with your already low probability of playing.

HawkGA

Reaction score
If you can't get free tail as a football player during Super Bowl week . . . . .

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
HawkGA":18wcj467 said:
If you can't get free tail as a football player during Super Bowl week . . . . .

He paid for his investment the old-fashioned way.

[youtube]yAMRXqQXemU[/youtube]

kidhawk

Reaction score
Some interesting points in the article....

Murphy eventually was released and was not charged in the incident.

The San Jose Mercury News reported that the sting involved Murphy's brother and was conducted by the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Police. The paper, citing sources, said the pair was questioned by sheriff's deputies Tuesday evening at a Motel 6 in north San Jose.

Murphy's brother, according to multiple reports, was cited for solicitation.

Sources told KPIX-TV that police detained a suspected prostitute near the motel in north San Jose. She told the police she needed to go to a car to retrieve some property. Murphy and his brother were waiting in the car.

To sum it up, he was with his brother who had ties to or solicited this prostitute. He was questioned and released. Sounds to me like he just needs to not be hanging out with his brother. I seriously doubt that if this were an actual player expected to play in the game, that he'd have been sent home. I also think if this weren't the super bowl, we'd have never have ever known it happened.