Texans/Raiders Nov. 21 In Mexico City

HawkGA

Reaction score
Interesting they've set this up before setting the schedule.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd probably be ticked off if I was Oakland the city. Still in debt for the Oakland Coliseum and they lose a home game and all tax revenues that would bring? Cities should think about this possibility when teams try to wring tax money out of them.

pmedic920

Reaction score
HawkGA":30dkpsd0 said:
Interesting they've set this up before setting the schedule.

Difference between not "being set" and not being announced to the public.

I'd bet it's already set except for a few minor details.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
They're probably still trying to find ways to screw over the Seahawks with the schedule.

FYI: Sarcasm, but there's enough of you paranoid people here keeping the dream alive, so represent.

Subzero717

Reaction score
I think its great and a way better idea than London. The fanbase is much larger for NFL in Mexico and with markets in Houston and Oakland its a no brainer.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The NFL wants to get big across the world. This is not the solution though. From my own experience here in the Netherlands more people are getting interested but the only way to watch games here is getting game pass or fox international both for 15 euros a month. That's not something people will pay for something they're only slightly curious about. If the NFL can at least provide one or two regular season games a week to regular tv channels then the exposure would already be increased big time.