Whats on your menu for the SB????

irocdave

Reaction score
I know, it sucks the Hawks are not in it and there is a dark cloud over this weekend but only 3 SB's have been graced by the Hawks so it's kinda back to normal. Have to admit it took a couple of weeks to get over the loss and think about a SB party. Talked a friend in to throwing one as he needed a new TV (bigger!!) and it was a good way to get him to step up.

I committed to provide smoked brisket and ribs Got a 15lb packer on the Green Mountain Grill right now and set up for a 20 hour cook.

Anyone else planning on putting meat on the grill for the SB? Post it up, love hearing about what others are making.

Aussie Seahawk

Reaction score
My friend Phil's daughter's amazing sausage rolls. In Australia of course the SB is on Monday morning (9AM kickoff in Adelaide). We start watching it at about 11AM so we can zap the ads and the halftime dross.

Charles

The Delf

Reaction score
Put a nice amount of chili con carne with lots of peppers together. That goes with a lot of spicy tortilla chips, white bread and beer.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Lots of different types of poke(raw tuna in spices), Kal bi {bbq short ribs),potato salad(mom's recipe), pulehu (smoked meat), steaks, fried rice, hot dogs, pizzas,lots of chips and dips.and of course lots of alcohol!. And karaoke to follow!

pmedic920

Reaction score
My menu has been on hold because I wasn't sure of my guest list until just now.

I've been snacking on crackers and blue cheese crumbles, fresh mozzarella and Habanero jelly.

Looks like I'm eating alone tonight so I'm gunna toss a tenderloin and some zucchini on the grill.
I've got a fairly large selection of brews to choose from, not sure what direction I'll head on those.

Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin with my steak, for sure though.
Edit: for photo
7a4e075d82806c2b18c31d559453022d.jpg

USDA Prime from HEB, fully endorsed by JJ Watt :{)