WILL NOT Be Watching Tonight

seahawksny

Reaction score
The team that represents the AFC, draws my blood to boil more than any team in the Nfl.
Almost 3 decades in the AFCW will do that to you.
I rooted for them one time in my life and that was because I wanted to see Elway go out on top when they beat Green Bay.

The other team.. you have a great quarteback, unique to his position, yet plays the race card by saying people don't like me cause I'm black B.S.. Why the hell should he care when his jersey is flying off the shelves. He ruins it for great players like Luke Kuechly.

The refs taking not knowing the rules them selves will pervert the outcome.

Halftime show... why is football the only sport that has this stupidity?

The only draw for me today would be to see Manning ride off into sunset, but it's just not enough.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
I want Manning to get one more ring, that;s about it.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":2tzgn469 said:
I want Manning to get one more ring, that;s about it.

Would be nice but don't think it's happening
They won't lose as bad as they did when they played us, but Carolina has that Mojo right now

Crizilla

Reaction score
i want to continue to laugh at Newton, Luck, Kaepernik for having no rings so I'm rooting for Broncos.

andyh64000

Reaction score
This is the least excited for a Super Bowl I have been in my entire life. I will watch hoping that Manning gets the win...although I will probably bring my Kindle to the Super Bowl Party.

chris98251

Reaction score
I'm a fan of the game, I'll watch, wish that we were there but one can't have everything every year. Makes me appreciate our fortunate opportunities when we have gone.

Largent80

Reaction score
I don't have any respect for Newton, and tons for Peyton. Going to watch and root for Denver.

dogorama

Reaction score
I'm going to watch because I am fascinated by strategy and match-ups. There are a lot of ways you can look at this but I have a feeling it's going to come down to which team has the best pass rush and will Denver's superior defense overcome Carolina's superior offense. Denver has to find a way to get Cam rattled to have a chance to win.

Atradees

Reaction score
Newton is a jerk for the race card...

His behavior has me rooting for Peyton. I think when we could beat either team.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Under any circumstances, I CANNOT root for denver. Too much history.

randomation

Reaction score
Rooting for team meteor failing that go broncos but I won't be watching. Peyton is the lesser of two evils because I can't stand Cam both due to mocking other qbs with his celebrations and because of playing the race card bs.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
I like this Carolina team in all honesty except for Cam. They are built similar to our Hawks but one bad apple spoils the whole bunch for me. Guy is a clown and disgrace to the game

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
seahawksny":2zy7vtrp said:
I like this Carolina team in all honesty except for Cam. They are built similar to our Hawks but one bad apple spoils the whole bunch for me. Guy is a clown and disgrace to the game

looooool

How the hell is he a disgrace to the game?

pehawk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":60r4vsra said:
seahawksny":60r4vsra said:

looooool

Why can't Cam pop vikes, show up hungover, send x pics to reporters like Farve? Or maybe throw teammates under the bus for interceptions and playoff losses like classy QB's Marino and Manning?

drdiags

Reaction score
He plays the race card, so what? It isn't like he doesn't have a reason to wonder about people's motives. So he's a showboat? Stop him from scoring and no one has to see it. Not sure why one has to announce from the tallest building that he or she will not be watching because player X spoils it for me.

Just don't watch. No one is keeping count. Nice enough day here in the PNW. I'm sure this same post was put up by some fan of some team who had nothing to gain the past 2 SBs. It is understandable. Enjoy time with friends and family. Football is about to reset starting tomorrow.

andyh64000

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":27wj77gx said:
seahawksny":27wj77gx said:

looooool

How about his taking $150K to play for Auburn? That is when he got the $Cam nickname. I always thought he was pretty douchey then and his NFL career has done little to change that opinion.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
wasn't Manning an asshole earlier in his career? constantly blaming his receivers, o line etc? I am having such a hard time cheering for a team this year

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1vxpamkz said:
wasn't Manning an asshole earlier in his career? constantly blaming his receivers, o line etc? I am having such a hard time cheering for a team this year

Don't remember him bring that way. But I remember orange and blue. Hard to toot for either.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2iqoe1p9 said:
seahawksny":2iqoe1p9 said:

looooool

Celebrates after every first down. I dont believe that brings integrity to game.

OP
OP
S

seahawksny

Reaction score
Crizilla":1nwbgsir said:
i want to continue to laugh at Newton, Luck, Kaepernik for having no rings so I'm rooting for Broncos.

What's wrong with Luck? He never was a fool like the other two