SUPER BOWL L game thread

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
***Please post your Super Bowl 50 posts here. All pre-game, in game, and post game thoughts are welcome here. Please remember this is in the NFL "a non shacked" forum, so avoid F-bombs and personal attacks on posters, thank you***

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I hope Carolina loses, I want to see Cam go hiding under his towel again. 8)

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm rooting for Broncos because I love Wade Phillips. But, I must admit, it'd be fun to see the reaction here and on twitter if Cam won. It'd be full meltdown when him and Obama synchronous dabbed during the White House visit.

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pehawk":1mbel5ey said:
I'm rooting for Broncos because I love Wade Phillips. But, I must admit, it'd be fun to see the reaction here and on twitter if Cam won. It'd be full meltdown when him and Obama synchronous dabbed during the White House visit.
Maybe I'm a jerk but I view Newton as the Mike Matusow of football. Talks a lot of crap when he's winning, pouts and cries when he loses.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Today's Super Bowl is probably going to be Peyton Manning’s last [game] in the NFL, which means he can really lay his body on the line. Don’t be surprised if Peyton rushes for two, maybe three yards!

dogorama

Reaction score
Definitely going to watch, very interested in how the various strategies play out. I'll be sad when it's over though because no matter who wins or loses, it will be long seven months until I can watch the only pro sport I watch.

StoneCold

Reaction score
pehawk":71tijoly said:

Exactly when did smelling your arm pit become a dance move?

If Carolina wins Old Spice should contract Cam. "Mmmmm, I smell good!"

Go Denber.

SC

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
What are the odds of Carolina getting XL*'ed, so Rog can hand Peyton the legend the Lombardi Trophy?
Is Pey Pey from the Bay Area????

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
If you're a conspiracy theorist the odds are in your favor that we see XL esque reffing.....

P.s. I'm already tired of this stupid dab crap.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Sports Hernia":v9n2xtuz said:
What are the odds of Carolina getting XL*'ed, so Rog can hand Peyton the legend the Lombardi Trophy?
Is Pey Pey from the Bay Area????

That's the only way I see Denver winning. Have a feeling it's going to be a SBXLVIII redux, but Denver pulls it at least a little closer in the second half.

SeaToTheHawks

Reaction score
Denvers defense is legit. I don't see Carolina scoring more than 21 so if Peyton can turn back the clock on just a few series then I very well see a Broncos victory.

Broncos: 24
Carolina: 17

StoneCold

Reaction score
Best defense vs the highest scoring offense. Where have we heard that before?

chris98251

Reaction score
This is the type of game that could be history making a lot like the Willis Reed game, hate to miss something special.