Robert Kraft is a Sore Loser

LegendKiller

Reaction score
In addition to "regretting" not having home field advantage against the Broncos, Kraft was quoted as saying:

"I happened to see Archie [Manning] there [at the Super Bowl]," Kraft told WCVB-TV. "He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls [each]. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four."

...And that right there is why Everyone outside of Massachusetts hates the Patriots.

This guy can't even give one full week without making some tool bag remark and giving the Broncos the respect they deserve.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-pat ... ed-at-home

Erebus

Reaction score
Why wouldn't he regret not playing at home? It probably would've made the difference between winning and losing. As far as the Manning/Brady comments, I don't really see the big deal.

Maulbert

Reaction score
LegendKiller":1rsly5ab said:
In addition to "regretting" not having home field advantage against the Broncos, Kraft was quoted as saying:

"I happened to see Archie [Manning] there [at the Super Bowl]," Kraft told WCVB-TV. "He has two sons who have won two Super Bowls [each]. But with all due respect, we have one son who has won four."

...And that right there is why Everyone outside of Massachusetts hates the Patriots.

This guy can't even give one full week without making some tool bag remark and giving the Broncos the respect they deserve.

Funny, last I checked, one of those sons won his with inferior teams while making Tom Brady his personal bitch.

rain7

Reaction score
Erebus":2sqs3rj2 said:
As far as the Manning/Brady comments, I don't really see the big deal.

Uh... Whywould say that.

For some reason, that reads like something terrel owens would say a few years back.

Greenhell

Reaction score
The entire NE organization is an entire gaggle of douche bags as far as I'm concerned. And their fan base is by far the worst. I'm happy Denver shut their asses up.

Erebus

Reaction score
rain7":2x913sl9 said:
Erebus":2x913sl9 said:

Uh... Really? Only a complete dbag would say that.

For some reason, that reads like something terrel owens would say a few years back.

I don't like the Patriots or Robert Kraft, but this reminds me a bit of how we react to people not liking Sherman. If it were Paul Allen saying that about Russell Wilson, you'd have no problem with it. It's just an owner being proud of his guy.

OP
OP
L

LegendKiller

Reaction score
Erebus":2mymgggc said:
rain7":2mymgggc said:
Erebus":2mymgggc said:

Uh... Really? Only a complete dbag would say that.

I don't like the Patriots or Robert Kraft, but this reminds me a bit of how we react to people not liking Sherman. If it were Paul Allen saying that about Russell Wilson, you'd have no problem with it. It's just an owner being proud of his guy.

Not really. First off the comment was completely unnecessary and secondly, it's not the character of our front office to say things like that.

canfan

Reaction score
Erebus":35wn749b said:
Why wouldn't he regret not playing at home? It probably would've made the difference between winning and losing. As far as the Manning/Brady comments, I don't really see the big deal.

Because its harder to interfere with the opponents communications when you are not at home?

soohawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1i7w1ib2 said:
LegendKiller":1i7w1ib2 said:

Funny, last I checked, one of those sons won his with inferior teams while making Tom Brady his personal bitch.

twice :)

WmHBonney

Reaction score
The cheater - in - chief should just keep his pie hole shut. Nobody likes the arrogance of his organization.