DavidSeven

Reaction score
These numbers can't be real.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/704779154189897730[/tweet]

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ssn3alb said:
Thank. God.
I assume this is your response cuz you were worried the Chipster would bring him to the Niners? If so, that would be my reaction as well cuz if you think Sam Bradford is the answer, you don't understand the question.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":q13onhjk said:
Marvin49":q13onhjk said:
Thank. God.
I assume this is your response cuz you were worried the Chipster would bring him to the Niners? If so, that would be my reaction as well cuz if you think Sam Bradford is the answer, you don't understand the question.

Correct.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Just don't get these experts that keep this guy around for huge money.SB hasn't done a damn thing but get hurt and miss more seasons than he's played..

GeekHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":v7iqq37u said:
In my next life I want to be a crappy nfl quarterback.

I imagine that you could be a crappy nfl quarterback right now! Well maybe not nfl, but definitely crappy... :mrgreen:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
GeekHawk":d9ynwa0x said:
JSeahawks":d9ynwa0x said:
In my next life I want to be a crappy nfl quarterback.

I imagine that you could be a crappy nfl quarterback right now! Well maybe not nfl, but definitely crappy... :mrgreen:
He would not even have to try.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Wow. It's a reach to call the guy mediocre. And mediocre + his injury history makes this startling.

Decimation

Reaction score
Perfect example of supply and demand right here. That's just the going rate for quarterbacks these days.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1193hha6 said:
They should have just signed TJack once free agency begins.

Man, I was reading an eagles forum yesterday out of curiosity about how Philly fans felt about resigning Bradford. One guy basically said they had to sign Bradford because the alternative was to sign a FA QB and start a rebuild. I laughed because TJack would be one of the guys they could sign and this guy presented exactly what PC and JS did as the greater of two evils.

hawknation2016

Reaction score
Flacco's APY is now the highest in NFL history ($22,133,333), surpassing Rodgers' $22 million per year.

Wilson now has the 3rd highest average salary at $21.9 million.

Flacco had the Ravens over a barrel with his bloated $28.55 million cap number that was reduced by $6 million through this extension.

When you consider what Russell could have done if he wanted to hold the team hostage and make his contract situation messy, after the season he had, he probably could have received the $25-30 million APY that people feared. Kudos to him for getting paid without doing serious damage to the team.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
nelson-haha1.jpg

Marvin49

Reaction score
Say what you want about Kap, but that 11 mil this year is looking cheaper and cheaper. Whether he's on the roster or traded, if the going rate for a QB like Bradford is what the Eagles signed him for, I'll take my chances on Kap for another year and draft a guy (Connor Cook?).