Cowboys new facilities, time for Paul Allen to step up.

drdiags

Reaction score
It is a pretty nice facility. I like the fact it has a 12K seat stadium that can be used by the expanding high school demands in the area. The VMAC is unique in its layout but the team is limited due to the amount of land they have at their disposal. I would imagine if the Seahawks could have more fans at TC they would. The attached hotel isn't a bad idea either.

mwmccollough

Reaction score
I pass by this on my way to work daily, it's going to be a traffic nightmare eventually

kobebryant

Reaction score
Drove by it this past summer when I got lost looking for a restaurant inside of a barn. Impressive.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
drdiags":1f4mwuto said:
It is a pretty nice facility. I like the fact it has a 12K seat stadium that can be used by the expanding high school demands in the area. The VMAC is unique in its layout but the team is limited due to the amount of land they have at their disposal. I would imagine if the Seahawks could have more fans at TC they would. The attached hotel isn't a bad idea either.

Agree on the stadium. Not sure about the hotel. I think that's just going to contribute more to the circus atmosphere in Dallas, which is a big reason they can't get over that hump any more, IMO.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Texas stroking their massive egos which Jerry epitomizes.

May you continue to suck.

Msfann

Reaction score
No facility will change the fact that they are the Cowboys. Talk about polishing a turd.

chris98251

Reaction score
So how has the big screen TV worked out for Dallas in the win column?

Glad they have good facilities, shows that they are trying to keep up with the Allen's, but where's the Dock and access to the beach front and water at there?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
The VMAC is also a state of the art facility, and has the best view in the NFL of Lake Washington.

So not sure why Paul Allen needs to step up, to compensate for a crappy team by building insanely expensive and garish stadiums and facilities like Jones to stroke his ego?