Peyton Manning retires

RynoHawk

Reaction score
unless you consider rubbing your junk on your physicians chin CLASSY.... yea... go Payton.... what a jerk.....

OP
OP
RynoHawk

RynoHawk

Reaction score
check my privilege? how does rubbing ones genitals on a persons chin make them HOMOSEXUAL? check yourself..;)

and if your referring to him not being classy in direct response to him possible being gay, then you really need to revaluate your statement ..

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
RynoHawk":nrbrjqze said:
check my privilege? how does rubbing ones genitals on a persons chin make them HOMOSEXUAL?..
Well if youre a dude and so are they....

I thought he put his dick on her head anyway?

OP
OP
RynoHawk

RynoHawk

Reaction score
It was a female physician ...

and I quote, "At 6 feet, 5 inches, his feet dangled off the edge of the table. Manning allegedly then proceeded to scoot down the training table while Naughright examined his foot. At that point, she said, he forcefully maneuvered his naked testicles and rectum directly on her face with his penis on top of her head. Shocked, disgusted, and offended, Naughright pushed Manning away, removing her head out from under him ..."

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":29lv283l said:
I would like Brady to retire and join the UFC.
He would get his arse kicked.......... Oh wait...... nevermind, I see what you did there. 8)

peppersjap

Reaction score
RynoHawk":3lim25f6 said:
Cyrus12":3lim25f6 said:
thankfully that mongoloid is gone...Brady next please.

couldn't agree more... :th2thumbs:
Also agree. The dude was a great regular season QB but a pretty terrible playoff QB. Everyone is so impressed with his final ring but it was nothing more than a Trent Dilfer ring. The defense won is spite of him. Charlie Whitehurst could have led Denver to that win. He had one of the worst Games ever for a QB in a super bowl. I can't wait to be done with the whole entitled Manning family. Archie Manning is just a terrible person and looks like Peyton was trying to follow in his footsteps at Tennessee!

Smellyman

Reaction score
peppersjap":2x9cq5sw said:
RynoHawk":2x9cq5sw said:
Cyrus12":2x9cq5sw said:
thankfully that mongoloid is gone...Brady next please.

couldn't agree more... :th2thumbs:
Also agree. The dude was a great regular season QB but a pretty terrible playoff QB. Everyone is so impressed with his final ring but it was nothing more than a Trent Dilfer ring. The defense won is spite of him. Charlie Whitehurst could have led Denver to that win. He had one of the worst Games ever for a QB in a super bowl. I can't wait to be done with the whole entitled Manning family. Archie Manning is just a terrible person and looks like Peyton was trying to follow in his footsteps at Tennessee!

Actually everyone isn't impressed.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
There are 2 PM's the one with the Colts that was awesome and could really throw bullets easily 40 yrds.The Pm with Denver had that great year without having to throw the lasers he once had and I still can't figure how he did it with a glove neverless.He is a winner on the field despite not having great playoff games ect but hey if Johnny Unitas loved his QB play then that is good enough for me.I am kind of suprised he didn't retire as a Colt,I guess if he's happy with Donkey face then so be it.