Morris anyone?

2_0_6

Reaction score
I would LOVE for the Hawks to snag him but I don't think he will come cheap even following an off year.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I actually think he will be pretty cheap and he could possibly benefit from a team that likes to pass a lot aka the pats, however, I think he would be a similar player that he was last year with the Hawks.

CHawK247

Reaction score
Besides #24 and Rawls I love the way Morris runs. Kid has heart and would make a great addition to the club.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Have a feeling the Giants, Pats, Texans and Dolphins will be hot after his services

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3j9elt0h said:
Have a feeling the Giants, Pats, Texans and Dolphins will be hot after his services

Good list. They all need an RB, but I think Morris' best fit is still in a ZBS, meaning the Texans are probably at the top of that list.

I could definitely see the Hawks sniffing around Morris a bit, but because of both Rawls and his likely price-tag I don't think that goes too far.

Even spending 3 million APY on Morris would be a waste of about 2.3 million APY for the Hawks IMO, and their cap moving forward is too tight to burn needlessly at RB.

Final Verdict: Makes sense, but I think Morris would be more of a luxury than a need for the Hawks, and I think their money moving forward will be better spent on needs.

NINEster

Reaction score
Morris will end up in a lighter version of red, this Fall.

Fade

Reaction score
Big plodder, not elusive enough. You need to be elusive to run behind this 0-Line. Rawls & Beast are powerful, but they are also elusive.

kearly

Reaction score
Fade":13ppmk39 said:
Big plodder, not elusive enough. You need to be elusive to run behind this 0-Line. Rawls & Beast are powerful, but they are also elusive.

This.

I think Morris would make sense as a backup for a team like Pittsburgh, if they decided to move on from Williams for whatever reason.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
He doesn't fit what we need. He literally can't catch the ball out the backfield. I think we need more of a "Fred Jackson" type of RB who can play 3rd downs and catch the ball out the backfield.