Tre Mason arrested

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Less than 20 grams? Misdemeanor. What's the serious part? I mean as crimes go...

Unless the reason he was taken to the hospital was a result of something the cops did after he was taken into custody. That could be serious.

Happy

Reaction score
He must have been completely out of it to get arrested in Hollywood during spring break. That town is all about the party, the police aren't going to arrest the paying customers unless they have to.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
I don't know about in Florida, but in WA driving 2x the posted limit is one of the definitions of reckless driving. No cop is going to ignore that, it's pretty close to DUI on the Serious Scale.

OP
OP
Uncle Si

Uncle Si

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":1xpqoqpd said:
Less than 20 grams? Misdemeanor. What's the serious part? I mean as crimes go...

Unless the reason he was taken to the hospital was a result of something the cops did after he was taken into custody. That could be serious.

He was tasered for not complying with police orders and was driving in an unregistered car, high and holding.

From an NFL perspective I think he's in a bit of trouble.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Uncle Si":11svw1ig said:
HawkAroundTheClock":11svw1ig said:

He was tasered for not complying with police orders and was driving in an unregistered car, high and holding.

From an NFL perspective I think he's in a bit of trouble.
Ok, thanks. I didn't see any DUI mentioned in the initial report.