Matt Hasselbeck to Join ESPN

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Awesome. Ditka is straight up senile now. And Hasselbeck is a gem.

chris98251

Reaction score
Shit, I was hoping he would go someplace that would allow him to express himself rather then the teleprompter Disney Channel. I mean it is the biggest Network, Maybe they will put him with the Broadcast of Monday Night Football. But Gratz to Matt, we all knew this was going to be his calling and he's a natural.

kearly

Reaction score
Interesting that he did this before announcing his retirement.

Very happy to see Matt in the media. He will be an even bigger star in the media than he was in the NFL.

Can't wait to see some Dilfer vs. Hass segments on ESPN someday.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chris98251":3nlgoeh3 said:
Shit, I was hoping he would go someplace that would allow him to express himself rather then the teleprompter Disney Channel. I mean it is the biggest Network, Maybe they will put him with the Broadcast of Monday Night Football. But Gratz to Matt, we all knew this was going to be his calling and he's a natural.
Maybe he'll get some time on NFL Live with his bro. Giys are given more leeway on that show (Herm Edwards!).

Seanhawk

Reaction score
This sucks. I don't watch any pre-game stuff.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Great, now we get to hear Techworlds and English complain about the way he anunciates or doesn't sit up straight enough.

Montana is probably going to build another website dedicated to lobbying for him to be kicked off the broadcast.

And of course anyone who enjoys his broadcast will be labled blind homers with mo understanding of what a good broadcaster does.

:sarcasm_off:

Tical21

Reaction score
This is probably really good for 710

Latest posts