I'd love to see Terrance Knighton as a Seahawk

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's a great run stopper, and can be a force in the middle. IMHO, he played in Washington for 4 million last year and they released him so he might sign for 3 million with incentives, especially if it's for 3 years.

I believe he's a really good player and kind of shocked that the Redskins cut him.

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
I gotta admit, my lasting impression of Knighton is him all alone in the backfield, slowly realizing that Percy is about 12 yards downfield.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
I'd be pretty shocked if we did see him as a Seahawk. Signed Big Rube and have offered Bane a deal. That said he could be an option should Bane indeed test the market.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Sonichellboy":28n3f8fq said:
I gotta admit, my lasting impression of Knighton is him all alone in the backfield, slowly realizing that Percy is about 12 yards downfield.

Yep. And that tire commercial.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wouldn't mind it either. He's gotta be pissed about leaving Denver then they win a ring.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Largent80":1xast8k4 said:
Wouldn't mind it either. He's gotta be pissed about leaving Denver then they win a ring.

He was on NFLN last night with MikeRob, and he did bring it up. MikeRob was talking about "our" Superbowl, and Knighton corrected him "You mean YOUR Superbowl."

pehawk

Reaction score
Knighton strikes me as the type you could coax into a winning organization discount.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
pehawk":3erk6lxd said:
Knighton strikes me as the type you could coax into a winning organization discount.

That was one of his comments on NFLN last night. I think he burns after Denver dumped him then won a Superbowl. "I want to play for a winner." He is open to going back to Denver.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Too expensive and not worth big $.

I'd rather get younger.