Saints cut Brandon Browner

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Jeez how many key players have we lost who actually went elsewhere and succeeded? I guess BB's inside knowledge did get the Pats a ring though.

Basis4day

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2xbow4tb said:
Jeez how many key players have we lost who actually went elsewhere and succeeded? I guess BB's inside knowledge did get the Pats a ring though.

Looking over some draft history. I guess many of the following weren't starters outside of Tate and Thurmond.

Tate's probably the most successful. Justin Forsett was drafted Ruskell, but played one season under PC. Thurmond played pretty well for Philly. Malcom Smith is doing well in Oakland. Jaye Howard turned into a pretty good player for the Chiefs who they just re-signed. Spencer Ware had a great year.

We've rewarded and kept most of of the players that hit their stride with us,

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving him a look at safety. But like Clemons, if we signed him.. it'd have to be at the minimum with no guarantees

Tical21

Reaction score
I think the's a better option to start at corner than Shead is.

peppersjap

Reaction score
No, No, No! Did I say No! He was such a huge liability on the field last year with the Saints because he plays stupid. I would take Shead over him all day. The guy had his moment in Seattle but it is over! He is a penalty machine!