RG3 to the Rams?

getnasty

Reaction score
I can't figure out why Denver isn't in on RG3, I think he'd be pretty good there as long as he's humble himself and can learn not to take a hit. Rams will ruin any QB they bring in.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":3pk9m6uw said:
Chip Kelly might be able to salvage 'something', but Jeff Fisher? lol. Please!
That's what I've been thinking too. I remember the nuclear meltdown that was Fisher & Vince Young. Unless the 'Stache and RG3 have changed dramatically as people, I don't see how this goes well.

So... make it happen, Rams! :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
The amazing RG3 everyone saw for 2+ months in 2012 is now a distant memory. Teams have adjusted to the read option, and RG3 has had to tone down his aggressiveness to stay healthy. The RG3 everyone saw in 2013 and 2014 is the real RG3. The 2012 version was a mirage.

And the real version of RG3 is statistically inferior to Teddy Bridgewater. While also being a diva that can't take accountability for his failings.

This feels a bit like Vince Young being a free agent in 2012. Nobody wanted a 28 year old Vince Young, not even as a backup.

mikeak

Reaction score
Someone had done a youtube summary of all RG3's run and then vs RW's run that rookie season

There was NO WAY ever that the RG3 style was going to be sustainable. He took so many runs up the middle with a huge pounding. They ran that to then open the pass where he fakes the run the same way.

Short term success

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":3629v89g said:
The amazing RG3 everyone saw for 2+ months in 2012 is now a distant memory. Teams have adjusted to the read option, and RG3 has had to tone down his aggressiveness to stay healthy. The RG3 everyone saw in 2013 and 2014 is the real RG3. The 2012 version was a mirage.

And the real version of RG3 is statistically inferior to Teddy Bridgewater. While also being a diva that can't take accountability for his failings.

This feels a bit like Vince Young being a free agent in 2012. Nobody wanted a 28 year old Vince Young, not even as a backup.
Completely agree. I think he's nearly done as an NFL QB.