Cleveland Browns...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
real shot to go 0-16 next year...wtf are they doing there? they just released Dansby and have done zip in free agency. Fans must be ready to go elsewhere...

HawkFan72

Reaction score
They have that baseball guy running the show. They are trying to apply analytics to all their roster moves. Could be pretty rough this year as they go through the growing pains.

chris98251

Reaction score
They may bring in Bonds to show them how to use Steroids correctly, that or Arod.

Erebus

Reaction score
chris98251":21ootnx4 said:
They may bring in Bonds to show them how to use Steroids correctly, that or Arod.

Come on. Those guys got caught. He should bring in someone that got away with it, like Piazza.

kearly

Reaction score
They kept Gary Barnidge on the cheap and lured Hue Jackson to be the next coach.... two of the better moves this offseason, IMO.

Their offense was decent at times last year and still has most of the important pieces coming back. Only this time it will be run by Hue Jackson who has always done more with less. It's a pretty big step up from Mike Pettine.

I had three of their players on my fantasy championship team last year and caught a lot of their games. They might have been the least boring 3-13 team I've ever watched. Even when they lost, it was highly entertaining.

[youtube]pBkjOrYv1Gk[/youtube]

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
They've literally done nothing. They haven't addressed their swiss cheese defense. They still don't have an answer at QB (they probably never will). And they still don't have enough play-makers on offense. Their best off-season move has been letting go of Manziel.

Maulbert

Reaction score
RichNhansom":2xknmn6w said:
hawknation2016":2xknmn6w said:
Too bad they don't play the Whiners this year.

Maybe in the super bowl.

DavidTennantlaughing.gif~c200

pehawk

Reaction score
I actually believe their lack of moves signifies a divergence from their norm, and most likely indicates an actual plan in place.

It was real easy to point out how stupid Pete and John were their first offseason or two, right? They let the only talent on the team walk. "Who will play linebacker?", shit like that. Remember how stupid Arian's was for letting Horton walk and replacing him with Bowles?

When a new regime steps in I personally look at who they let exit. If they let talent walk it signifies a vision, usually. And a vision isn't something the Browns have had for a long, long time

pehawk

Reaction score
Holmgren was seemingly on his way to getting things going in Cleveland (after his initial step-nepotism hire), until he kowtowed to outside pressures. He reached for a QB to appease his critics. The same critics chuckling at the Browns now.

At least we know this current Browns regime gives little shits about perception. That's almost always a good thing.

mistaowen

Reaction score
pehawk":pgv3fqit said:
I actually believe their lack of moves signifies a divergence from their norm, and most likely indicates an actual plan in place.

It was real easy to point out how stupid Pete and John were their first offseason or two, right? They let the only talent on the team walk. "Who will play linebacker?", shit like that. Remember how stupid Arian's was for letting Horton walk and replacing him with Bowles?

When a new regime steps in I personally look at who they let exit. If they let talent walk it signifies a vision, usually. And a vision isn't something the Browns have had for a long, long time

Agreed, I think there's a plan they're going to follow and I hope they're given a few seasons to do it. This season honestly looks like they may be a 2 win team, but they need to start over. They let a bunch of pretty good players leave to bigger contracts than they honestly deserve. Looking from the outside, I'd wish they'd be doing more tire kicking but they might be trusting a good draft class. The Browns need an infusion of young hungry talent, maybe it'll happen soon

Sac

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1mfa81mu said:
Fans must be ready to go elsewhere...

Browns fans have been eating shit and asking for seconds for forty years. They're not leaving the Factory of Sadness any time soon.

Nothinbutm

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":oxhv3l3k said:
Cyrus12":oxhv3l3k said:

Browns fans have been eating shit and asking for seconds for forty years. They're not leaving the Factory of Sadness any time soon.

Excuse me, sir. It's thirty years.I think Marty Schottenheimer would disagree with this assessment.

Sac

Reaction score
Nothinbutm":3cx2mlfo said:
SacHawk2.0":3cx2mlfo said:
Cyrus12":3cx2mlfo said:

Excuse me, sir. It's thirty years.I think Marty Schottenheimer would disagree with this assessment.
At that point does it really matter?