HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
ARTICLE TITLE: Best draft move for every NFL team since 2011

SAN FRANCISCO: Fullback Bruce Miller was taken in the seventh round and the converted fullback -- he was a defensive end in college -- has been a mainstay, appearing in 77 of 80 games.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations to Trent Baalke.

rideaducati

Reaction score
With a GREAT move like that, no wonder Trent Baalke still has his job and they let Harbaugh go.

rlkats

Reaction score
I really wish Trent was fired this past season. His drafts have been horrible at best. It's sad to see the insanity continue happen. Once a proud franchise turned to crap. My team (still) will be going through this for sometime until the front office smartens up.

Oh and thanks englishseahawk for another classy post. Why don't you put this in the shack so some of us that are over this kind of bs posting can tell you how they really feel. I enjoy reading this board because of the class and level heads most (not you) have here. You can talk football without feeling attacked all the time.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Oh let me get out my tiny violin, rlkats.

It's a bit rich to come on a Seahawks forum and tell us not to laugh at the Niners or enjoy their misery.

Get a grip man.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I hear in overall moves for the organization, this was edged out by promoting a towel boy to a water boy.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":px53d9x0 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel sorry for RL kats, he's a good dude.
Yeah me too, but then I remembered I'm a lifelong Mariners fan and start feeling sorry for myself. :cry:

NINEster

Reaction score
The article got it wrong.

Aaron Lynch is a tremendous find in the 5th. Legit player.

Better than Bruce Irvin in the 1st round.

That's obviously not factoring in the timing of this article, where former studs happen to be traded (Aldon Smith), retired unexpectedly (Borland) or certain players saw much better days (Kap).

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Maybe the writer graded Aaron Lynch poorly because he's terrible at predictions?

Let me tell you now this is one lucky ass squad this year, let me hold my tongue cuz god knows on the field i aint holding shit back. Im so ready for this season to start and show the world that the #Niners aint nobody to f*ck wit. Seattle better get they mothaf*ckin mind right and put on they helmet and tighten the shit out of they chin strap cuz im knockin some f*ckin blocks off. We is #WARREADY #LynchMobb #49ers

LINK: http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/4/26/8 ... s-comments

Good effort on the 5-11 season, Aaron :th2thumbs:

kobebryant

Reaction score
Reid, Borland (who could see that retirement coming?), Hyde, Lynch all better picks than Miller.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Largent80":tvjdlp2s said:

I think Rlkats is a great fan and poster, and I think your English dude is an (sorry, this isn't the shack).....

Don't care what team's board this is, weak fans make fun of weak things, do and say weak things and act weak. Always. Fun fans interact and are fun to interact with and make all of our CRAZY love of our respective teams fun.

I do not need to hate on you all to enjoy interacting with you or make me feel better. Niners are on a down, we got that.

And, whoever said shack this and stop being a coward is right. If you wanna hate, hate where others can interact with you. Else, it's cowardly.

and, eta: I've been up in Niner territory for 7 days now and....not a Niner fan in sight. I think they are all in hiding.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
kobebryant":xkns1krh said:
Reid, Borland (who could see that retirement coming?), Hyde, Lynch all better picks than Miller.
Yes, Reid immediately comes to mind. But, Miller shouldn't be ridiculed. The criteria for the article is best draft move since 2011. Getting that sort of production out of a 7th round pick is what all teams want. Higher round draft picks are pretty much expected to measure up. So, Miller didn't arrive with the expectations, but has outperformed them. Still, Reid is an outstanding player and I would probably go with him.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I feel compelled to add you have no idea what it is to like to deal with English Whiner fans, they are an extra level of entitled asshats.

I for one completely share the sentiment of the OP.

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":1a7c3fno said:
Largent80":1a7c3fno said:

I think Rlkats is a great fan and poster, and I think your English dude is an (sorry, this isn't the shack).....

Don't care what team's board this is, weak fans make fun of weak things, do and say weak things and act weak. Always. Fun fans interact and are fun to interact with and make all of our CRAZY love of our respective teams fun.

I do not need to hate on you all to enjoy interacting with you or make me feel better. Niners are on a down, we got that.

And, whoever said shack this and stop being a coward is right. If you wanna hate, hate where others can interact with you. Else, it's cowardly.

and, eta: I've been up in Niner territory for 7 days now and....not a Niner fan in sight. I think they are all in hiding.

This is a Seahawks forum and in the NFL section of it, the other NFC West teams are going to be laughed at.

If you're that fragile that you can't handle that -- don't let the door hit you on the way out.

"MOM! THE SEAHAWKS FANS ARE DOING IT AGAIN" (on their forum)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
RedAlice":3qi795cd said:
Largent80":3qi795cd said:

Niner fans are in hibernation until the snow melts .......in alaska. LOL

Honestly, I appreciate most of the niner fans here too. Keep it coming.