Rams get number 1 pick!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
And I bet they go Goff.

I am getting sick of players I like coming out of college going to the Rams. Which is why I am sure they take Goff. I am hoping they take Wentz instead.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Scottemojo":43rhhmqg said:
And I bet they go Goff.

I am getting sick of players I like coming out of college going to the Rams. Which is why I am sure they take Goff. I am hoping they take Wentz instead.
But i love how much they spent for the pick.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2igdj9rs said:
Scottemojo":2igdj9rs said:
And I bet they go Goff.

But i love how much they spent for the pick.
And yes, I quoted myself.

McGruff

Reaction score
Cyrus12":u4m63b7n said:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/14/titans-trade-first-overall-pick-to-rams/

going after franchise qb...gave up a lot!

There isn't a franchise QB in this draft, which is why I love the trade. Giving up a bunch of players to draft someone who isn't going to be any better than Nick Foles.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I think Goff has franchise potential.

I just hope they are drinking the Wentz koolaid. Going after the prototype. Wentz likes to gamble in Earl's zones.

pehawk

Reaction score
They must be really enamored with Bosa. God that'd be funny.

Seriously I'm hearing it's Wentz, not Goff.

Largent80

Reaction score
WOW, the Rams gave up a LOT for this pick, they don't have a pick until the 3rd round now and no first next year.

Steep price and dumb.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I'm honestly not too worried about this at all. They gave up so much and probably will whiff on it because it's the Lambs.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Now that they're in L.A. they must feel the need to make the big splashy pick to avoid getting lost in the shuffle.

McGruff

Reaction score
Seruiusly, Winston and Mariota were twice the QB's as Wentz or Goff or Lynch. This is one of the worst years to trade for the top pick. This class is more like the locker, ponder, Gabbert class.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
This feels more like a make a splash to sell seats in LA move than anything else.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
If they hit on this they will be a strong contender for years, if they miss they will suck for years. All or nothing move, just made this year's draft a lot more exciting.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Wentz needs to hit hard and immediately for this to be worth it. Think a young Carson Palmer. He needs to be that for the Rams.