Report: Panthers/Broncos to open season; Pats/Cards SNF

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1glaofsm said:
Won't happen IMO. Different conferences.

ESPN reporting opener is indeed CAR-DEN

You're right though, they never go out of conference on these. Surprised it wasn't Houston for the opener given how the offseason has shaken out for these two teams.

kearly

Reaction score
It's at Denver. Should be a great game with a lot on the line emotionally for Carolina and Cam Newton.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1xgvd1ml said:
hawksfansinceday1":1xgvd1ml said:
Won't happen IMO. Different conferences.

ESPN reporting opener is indeed CAR-DEN

You're right though, they never go out of conference on these. Surprised it wasn't Houston for the opener given how the offseason has shaken out for these two teams.
That's what I was expecting . Very surprised it's an NFC team.

RedAlice

Reaction score
kearly":2pxntfnz said:
It's at Denver. Should be a great game with a lot on the line emotionally for Carolina and Cam Newton.

Agree. It's almost like an emotional healing game for Newton to destroy Denver if he can. Hope he wins the coin toss and takes the lead off the bat.

I'm surprised Pats open at AZ: that's a good game for AZ to gain some recognition fast.

eta: If there was ever an opening game I think would be fun to attend - it's this one.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Think Chandler Jones will have a bit of motivation week one? Ohhh Brady is going to get hit hard, and often by that D.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":jhny4mot said:
Think Chandler Jones will have a bit of motivation week one? Ohhh Brady is going to get hit hard, and often by that D.

+1 or a thousand