Wishes for NFC West fans in the Draft...

Marvin49

Reaction score
Hey fans of all NFC West teams.

Just wondering what the fans of the individual teams are wishing for starting tomorrow.

I suppose the Rams are a forgone conclusion (Jared Goff), but what about Seattle, SF, and Arizona?

Myself? I want DeForest Buckner (twin towers up front with Arik Armstead) or Myles Jack (to again have that great set of ILBs) for SF in the early rounds and maybe a flyer on Jaylon Smith later (Baalkes MO). I also really like RB Tyler Ervin in the later rounds for Chips O.

pehawk

Reaction score
baghad-bob-brian-williams.jpg

I have no clue, actually. I'm not as down on the Hawks OL as everyone else, so with that said, there's little glaring needs. I guess I'd like a SS/LB hybrid? And I'd like Zeb to choke on a chicken wing forcing Rocket to give him mouth to mouth.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":imauwd0n said:
baghad-bob-brian-williams.jpg

I have no clue, actually. I'm not as down on the Hawks OL as everyone else, so with that said, there's little glaring needs. I guess I'd like a SS/LB hybrid? And I'd like Zeb to choke on a chicken wing forcing Rocket to give him mouth to mouth.

As if he's going to need to be choking to get mouth to mouth from rocket...

I'm easy to please, I just want good football players, regardless of position.

OP
OP
M

Marvin49

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3u5sbgvc said:
As if he's going to need to be choking to get mouth to mouth from rocket...

I'm easy to please, I just want good football players, regardless of position.

I think thats a given...just more wondering who everyones draft crush is.

Niners could take none of the guys I listed and I could still be happy, but those are the guys I really like right now. I suppose its a bit easier tho when you suck and are picking at the top of the draft. Its alot harder when you are late in the round and really dunno how the round will play out or who will fall to you.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
For the Cards - I want at least one defender at each level of depth - a DE/DT (Jahid Ward), an ILB (Scooby Wright), and a DB (Deiondre' Hall) - the 3 above are just random guesses but have elements that I think Keim would target (team captain, passion for the game, never heard of them, etc).

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
My wish is that the Niners, Cards and Rams drafts pan out as well as the Niners 2012 draft :D

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1e64oowx said:
My wish is that the Niners, Cards and Rams drafts pan out as well as the Niners 2012 draft :D
That's gotta sting a bit.

chris98251

Reaction score
I can see it now, Thursday 49ers draft, Saturday draft choices retire. :)

All in good fun, best of luck to your teams, really do think the better the division the better we all are, it's proven as the NFC West has been representing the Super Bowl a lot due to it's competitiveness.

rlkats

Reaction score
Draft crush hmmm let's see.

Balke gets traded to the Hawks.
Jed takes over the Cards.
Kap goes to the Hawks
Chip becomes the Michellen man mascot.

How's that lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I want some quality o-line help, lots of it. Solid depth at RB and corner and safety positions.

I'm not going to pretend I know who's a great pick and who's not, I'll trust P&J. They don't hit on every pick, but usually do better than most other teams consistently.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I would like whichever QB the Rams pick to be good. Other than that, best they can with the late round picks.

And....I am over excited to hear them say with the first pick the LOS ANGELES Rams select. Going to the big LA Live party to celebrate with other LA Rams fans.

:thirishdrinkers:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Basis4day":18fqzkab said:
I didn't realize how few picks AZ had untill today.

They also have an aging team. In a year or two there won't be ready replacements to step in and the cards will be the cards again.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Looks like the Hawks had a great draft from what I've read today. I'm catching up on other teams.

I'm happy!

Rams late round Mike Thomas looks interesting.

Mostly I'm excited for Goff, but I also like the entire focus on the late round picks to be on O and let's see what happens.

Was also insanely fun to be surrounded by other LA Rams fans!!!