chris98251

Reaction score
Ok this is what I have come up with

Foles
Bradford
Hoyer
Kaep
Fitzpatrick

The only player wanted is Fitz but he says he will retire before he takes the Jets offer, We know TJack will sit till the dust is settled and if offered come back, nobody was really serious last year and we signed him, doubt with the players on the above list he gets anything serious now.

The Eagles have a ugly situation, I really don't think Bradford stays, but he needs a place to go also.

Other then that do we take a flyer on one of these guys or simply do our normal thing and resign TJack and probably Daniels, we have to have a plan with just one QB on the roster.

The above QB's are on teams that want to move them I think or are F.A.'s that are waiting for the market to set and see who misses with the draft.

OP
OP
chris98251

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":2bl0mesl said:
Do you mean Fitzpatrick?

Yes, my step brothers last name was Fitzgerald, some reason he was on my mind also.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Bradford should just go home and count his UNEARNED millions. He is the worst kind of bust. Not good enough to get a team to the playoffs and not bad enough to be run out of the league quickly. He shows just enough promise to intrigue, but ALWAYS lets his team down in the end. He DEFINITELY thinks more of his abilities than anyone else.