Jets

pehawk

Reaction score
So...what are they doing?

I get telling Fitz to kick rocks, but now adding yet another questionable QB? Petty that much of a project? I still think Geno can play...especially in the dumbed down "throw it within 5 yards of Marshall" offense they ran last year. What's the plan for him?

Why Hack? Are the Jets just trying to revert to form and wash away the promise of last year?

I dunno, I'm rambling

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seems like they are just throwing bodies at a position hoping one will stick... Kind of like how the Seahawks tried a bunch of horrible QBs until Russell got to Seattle. Have you forgotten Tarvaris, Brady Quinn, Clipboard Jesus, Flynn...and a few others I can't remember?

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":22mnqdb4 said:
Seems like they are just throwing bodies at a position hoping one will stick... Kind of like how the Seahawks tried a bunch of horrible QBs until Russell got to Seattle. Have you forgotten Tarvaris, Brady Quinn, Clipboard Jesus, Flynn...and a few others I can't remember?

We get it, you hate....dudes from the south.

rideaducati

Reaction score
pehawk":2fy0h8gr said:
rideaducati":2fy0h8gr said:

We get it, you hate....dude's from the south.

When they are HORRIBLE Seahawks QBs, yes, yes I do.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
TJ!'s been nothing but outstanding for us in every capacity. Shame on you. Shame.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Hackenberg was screwed when Bill O'Brien left PSU. They had a terrible O line and Franklin's offense did not fit Hack's skills. IF Hackenberg gets some good QB coaching, he could turn out to be the best QB in this draft.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":1vk4k7jp said:

Brady Quinn was in camp in 2013.