Texans

pehawk

Reaction score
I love what they're doing. Usually these types of picks would invoke thoughts of bad, flashy Jerry or Al drafts. But the Texans selections feel thought out.

Sorry, more random babble.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Jags and Texans are building some exciting teams on paper. Will be interesting to see them fight for their division next year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pehawk":1x818hkh said:
I love what they're doing. Usually these types of picks would invoke thoughts of bad, flashy Jerry or Al drafts. But the Texans selections feel thought out.

Hope you're right because I'm tired of Indianapolis getting no competition and the AFC in general being so calcified with the same 5-7 teams clearly better than the rest for the last 15 years.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3tw0g0yv said:
pehawk":3tw0g0yv said:

Hope you're right because I'm tired of Indianapolis getting no competition and the AFC in general being so calcified with the same 5-7 teams clearly better than the rest for the last 15 years.

You're aware the Texans are the defending division champs and have won 3 division titles in the last 5 years right?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":24r1zuy2 said:
MizzouHawkGal":24r1zuy2 said:
pehawk":24r1zuy2 said:

What?
New England, Pittsburgh, Baltimore pretty much trade off a Superbowl appearance between them since 2001 with Indianapolis a virtual lock for the playoffs and Cincinnati and Denver right behind. Of course other teams make occasional playoff appearences. But the list is surprisingly short.

A

Anonymous

Hopkins is the real deal. Draw coverage away from him even a little, and any game manager QB they plug in will end up on a fantasy squad.

If they can get a decent, productive DL rotation going, they'll win that division again.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I follow them a tad, if they continue on the current path, don't have any major losses to injury AND B.O. plays well, they should be a contender very soon.

Solid Defense, adding some key offensive pieces.