German Unicorn

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I'm honestly surprised nobody here (pe) is talking about this kid. He may not make it out of the Vikings camp but he has some impressive numbers.

Basis4day

Reaction score
He was discussed in the lead-up to the draft quite a bit. I think a lot of fans lost interest when he wasn't selected by us.

NFL network really tried to make him a story on day 3. He wasn't really a good interview.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":19ax2ghu said:
He was discussed in the lead-up to the draft quite a bit. I think a lot of fans lost interest when he wasn't selected by us.

NFL network really tried to make him a story on day 3. He wasn't really a good interview.

I wish we would have snagged him, he has some great tape. I just like his story a lot.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He's jordan kent with even less experience. Ill be pretty surprised if he ever has a regular season catch.

Basis4day

Reaction score
OkieHawk":35wrbtpa said:
Basis4day":35wrbtpa said:

I wish we would have snagged him, he has some great tape. I just like his story a lot.

I'm fine with a good story so long as they can play. I'm not optimistic on the competition in the GFL and there are only so many WR spots to go around.

To me, he felt more like Brian Banks, Jarryd Hayne, or Nate Boyer.

OP
OP
OkieHawk

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":31pxj50c said:
OkieHawk":31pxj50c said:
Basis4day":31pxj50c said:

I'm fine with a good story so long as they can play. I'm not optimistic on the competition in the GFL and there are only so many WR spots to go around.

To me, he felt more like Brian Banks, Jarryd Hayne, or Nate Boyer.

Nate Boyer, good comparison.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Cool story. I just can't see this guy making a rapid adjustment to the violence and speed of the NFL. Sending him over the middle against Kam and Browner is a little different than snagging passes over guys named Heinz and Dieter.