Reaction score
Rams have signed former number 1 pick released by the Patriots Dominique Easley

It is a 1 year deal and reported by Schefter

If he works out - crap

If he destroys the locker room - sweet

RedAlice

Reaction score
I didn't know a lot about him.

But, after reading the Pats fan forum, I'm happy we have him. They are befuddled about his loss and adored him.

I think this one is a Yay for the Rams.

He's been assigned #91 (Chris Long number). So in some ways, I guess we just switched DE's w the Pats. An aging one for an up and coming one.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
So for the Rams he's basically this year's Nick Fairly.

It's a low risk/high reward one year rental for them. I like it.

RedAlice -- he was cut because he's an immature headcase who has produced in short bursts but can't get stay healthy or get his sh!t together (according to the reports these two things are very related: he doesn't take care of himself and coasts through the motions in rehabbing).

Really love how invested the Rams are in their d-line rotation.

NINEster

Reaction score
Popeyejones":to726ofd said:

It's pretty obvious -- it's to get to Wilson, and that they do quite often.

First the 49ers have to start winning in the division, especially the Seahawks to make any sort of improvement. The Rams committed to it earlier and the rewards are showing.

rideaducati

Reaction score
RedAlice":8oadgx18 said:

But, after reading the Pats fan forum, I'm happy we have him. They are befuddled about his loss and adored him.

He's been assigned #91 (Chris Long number). So in some ways, I guess we just switched DE's w the Pats. An aging one for an up and coming one.

Fisher/Snead....Belichick.....Fisher/Snead.....Belichick....Tough call as to who will most likely have the last laugh. :sarcasm_off:

Jville

Reaction score
RedAlice":2ezrnlt1 said:

Just remember that lusting after somebody's trophy queen can turn out very different after actually living with them.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Jville":31xy8xx0 said:
RedAlice":31xy8xx0 said:

Just remember that lusting after somebody's trophy queen can turn out very different after actually living with them.

What?

I think this boy queen is being told to get his act together as a new opportunity, or bye!

Fisher does fine with the troubled head cases. This dude will either get it together, or be gone and I'll never even member who he is. I'm optimistic. Why not?

All good.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Popeyejones":39slqo0y said:
So for the Rams he's basically this year's Nick Fairly.

It's a low risk/high reward one year rental for them. I like it.

RedAlice -- he was cut because he's an immature headcase who has produced in short bursts but can't get stay healthy or get his sh!t together (according to the reports these two things are very related: he doesn't take care of himself and coasts through the motions in rehabbing).

Thanks for the info Popeye.

From reading the Pat's forum, I gathered some of that vaguely. I also read the "formal" article that came out after with the anonymous quotes, imo, likely planted by the Pats.

This is nothing more than a, let's see what happens. Potential w no real negative if he fails.

And, yes on Fairly. That's pretty much what most of the Rams fans are comparing it to. Nice job.

IrishNW

Reaction score
This guy was such a stud for NE, borderline all pro. Rams gonna be scary this year, real threat for 8 wins this season.

Basis4day

Reaction score
IrishNW":1mgxlzxt said:
This guy was such a stud for NE, borderline all pro. Rams gonna be scary this year, real threat for 8 wins this season.

Borderline All-Pro? Are you thinking of a different player?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Basis4day":3p411e8a said:
IrishNW":3p411e8a said:

Borderline All-Pro? Are you thinking of a different player?

I think he assumed the sarcasm emote wasn't needed.