Steelers using robots at camp

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Hmmm...

This robot is 5'11", 200+ lbs, and runs a 4.8 40.

Clearly this is one of Cyberdyne's early, slower, Russell Wilson prototypes.

The T1 to his T1000.

But can it host the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards?

London12

Reaction score
Looks and sounds so ridiculous but what a cool idea.

I sat there wondering if it was controlled with a PS4 style analog stick or an old school remote control car - forward/back and left / right sticks..

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The fastest they timed it was a 5 second 40? I don't get how they can say it gives them an accurate version of WRs and RBs running up the sideline.

Laloosh

Reaction score
GeekHawk":nt9togup said:
You don't get it? It's obviously so that their coach can practice tripping it without getting caught.

Oh shiiii.... Now I totally get it! I hate that guy.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
GeekHawk":n91o182y said:
You don't get it? It's obviously so that their coach can practice tripping it without getting caught.
Either that or it's a diversion tactic cuz Rapistberger's wife bailed on him and he's back out looking for "dates".

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Early versions of electronics are rarely very good, but without playing around and experimenting with early versions you slow down your progress towards a better version.

I personally avoid being an early adopter for that reason (and price).

The pro athletes are going to be better than the college athletes, so the company behind them will be getting direct feedback from them and will have a new set of parameters to be working towards. It's very possible that 10 years from now they write an article about how the Steelers got the first taste of a valuable technology that's a big part of the future.

Not having to deal with injuries or a bad attitude while still providing valuable experience = $$$