3 of Cowboys' front 7 have been suspended.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Wow. NOT good if you're a Cowpatty fan. I'd say I feel bad for them, but that would just be a lie.

Must be McClain's second go around since he got ten games eh?

OP
OP
KitsapGuy

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
It’s a violation of the league’s substance abuse policy, which was also the reason why McClain was suspended for the first four games of last season.

McClain re-signed with the Cowboys this offseason after making 80 tackles and an interception in 11 starts for the team after his suspension came to an end last year. McClain missed the voluntary portion of the team’s offseason program, which owner Jerry Jones said was so he could spend time with his kids although coach Jason Garrett seemed less sanguine about his absence.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ootball%5D

NINEster

Reaction score
Gonna be hard to go after Wilson with those 3 out.

Good thing the Cowboys don't play the Seahawks this year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Ha! Ha! @Jerruh who re-signed McLain "I promise I'll stay clean if you re-sign me!"

"Alright! I just re-upped with the Cowboys! Let's go party!"

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ivotuk":20afb5y7 said:
Ha! Ha! @Jerruh who re-signed McLain "I promise I'll stay clean if you re-sign me!"

"Alright! I just re-upped with the Cowboys! Let's go party!"
He probably got high on Crazy uncle Jerruh's party bus.

chris98251

Reaction score
Didn't Jerry say he wasn't going to worry about the defense since they have a running game now and it won't matter as much?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3nwtbnes said:
Didn't Jerry say he wasn't going to worry about the defense since they have a running game now and it won't matter as much?
I don't remember reading that, he may have said it though. Judging by the last 20 years of Cowboys football I'd say that's an accurate description of his mindset.

Jerruh Jones is the modern day Al Davis. The game has passed him by and he doesn't want to admit it.

With that I say "Long live Jerruh Jones, may you be blessed with 100 more years of good health!" 8)

chris98251

Reaction score
They are saying the are looking at 300 carries a season for EZ.

He should have a long career don't you think :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":3585igjw said:

Yeah that's not very smart.

Dallas should be in rebuild mode. If they were smart they would blow it all up like the Hawks did in Pete and John's first year. Romo is one hit away from being done, Witten is almost done, Dez has less left on the tires then most think, their defense still is bad. They should limit Zeke's carries this year to save some wear and tear down the road since they are not serious contenders even in that crap division.

The annual "Dallas Delusion" in thinking they are going to win the Super Bowl every year when the team has serious gaping black holes is a key ingredient of their last 20 years of failure.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":29at9chc said:

That's only around 19 carries a game, any bell cow type of running back does that in their sleep. It's about time Dallas stops throwing the ball 50 times a game with that matador defense they field. Now if we're talking 400 carries you have a valid point.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NINEster":17oha3yo said:
Gonna be hard to go after Wilson with those 3 out.

Good thing the Cowboys don't play the Seahawks this year.
Well Dallas could play the Hawks in the playoffs
bwa ha ha ha ha

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1rs6uq7h said:
chris98251":1rs6uq7h said:

That's only around 19 carries a game, any bell cow type of running back does that in their sleep. It's about time Dallas stops throwing the ball 50 times a game with that matador defense they field. Now if we're talking 400 carries you have a valid point.

Lynch I believe was in the high 280's most the time to three hundred as well and was switched out a lot. Three hundred would still be at or near the top. It is really the amount of games not the carries also, he will be on the field a lot.

But old school your right 19 carries versus 30 carries a game seems a lot less, except they were 8,10.12, game seasons and more down time to rest off season.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
chris98251":3lf8njex said:
MizzouHawkGal":3lf8njex said:
chris98251":3lf8njex said:

Lynch I believe was in the high 280's most the time to three hundred as well and was switched out a lot. Three hundred would still be at or near the top. It is really the amount of games not the carries also, he will be on the field a lot.

But old school your right 19 carries versus 30 carries a game seems a lot less, except they were 8,10.12, game seasons.

As a Seahawk 285 was the low end and he averaged 307 before last year. I'm thinking both of us are right.

chris98251

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1yk3mzmw said:
chris98251":1yk3mzmw said:
MizzouHawkGal":1yk3mzmw said:
chris98251":1yk3mzmw said:

But old school your right 19 carries versus 30 carries a game seems a lot less, except they were 8,10.12, game seasons.

As a Seahawk 285 was the low end and he averaged 307 before last year. I'm thinking both of us are right.

How in the hells did that happen :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hybrid tablet, 11.6 inch screen, detachable keyboard and all touchscreen like a phone whenever I prefer. I can now pull stats like everyone else, if I care enough to stop the stupidity about topics I care about. What's better is the fact that I'm using my phone to listen to Samsung Milk Music//Pandora at the same time. Waiting until Monday to get full functionality out of this fun machine. My boy is going to set me up tight guys.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":14v3ed77 said:
Jerruh Jones is the modern day Al Davis. The game has passed him by and he doesn't want to admit it.

Loathe the Raiders so it pains me to say: Al was a student of the game, player, coach, owner, GM. He had a clue once, then lost it. Jerruh never had a clue, not once. Just fat oil money and a chubby for football--that's it.

Sports Hernia":14v3ed77 said:
With that I say "Long live Jerruh Jones, may you be blessed with 100 more years of good health!" 8)

His son may actually be competent when he takes over, so I agree 100%. :)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":262c4tm1 said:
Sports Hernia":262c4tm1 said:

Loathe the Raiders so it pains me to say: Al was a student of the game, player, coach, owner, GM. He had a clue once, then lost it. Jerruh never had a clue, not once. Just fat oil money and a chubby for football--that's it.

Sports Hernia":262c4tm1 said:

His son may actually be competent when he takes over, so I agree 100%. :)
I used to think his son was smarter too, not so sure now. The only "good" thing was practically tackling his father when he wanted to hand the draft officials Johnny "eight balls" draft card.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Too lazy to look up but isn't it 4 Cowboys or maybe more if you count injuries.