All or Nothing -- AZ Cardinals NFL Films Documentary

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Anyone watch this yet? Or some episodes of it anyway? It's free to watch if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber, and I know the Cardinals are our biggest hurdle to a division crown and HFA/a 1st round bye but watched the first episode last night and I'm already sucked in. Bruce Arians is hilarious.

I cheated and watched the part where the Seahawks smacked them around in Week 17 and it was pretty great. But all in all a really well done series so far, and I've read it gets a lot better as the series goes on. Hoping the Seahawks are profiled by this one year soon - given how many personalities we have.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Watched almost all of them, and you get to see the difference between just a player and a leader or a passionate player. The focus on the coaches is a good add, some of the position coaches are quiet and focused, complete opposites to BA and Buckner.

They also do a great job of tying little details together - BA cuts the PS player for the parking infraction, Powers was shown being asked to take a step as a leader and Johnson shown apologizing to Peterson on the hail mary (which BA drilled), and neither was re-signed this year. Very subtle.

But I'm always a sucker for back-stories - and the brief ones on Redding, Bryant and Rucker were all good, plus Bidwill's rescue dog.

I hope they do it again with another team this year, it would actually be a little easier to watch the last episode of someone's else's season.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Maulbert":mszr2tvm said:
Cary Kollins":mszr2tvm said:
I'll take NOTHING for $100 Alex lol

What's that, CamNewtonWon'tDiveOnAFumble?

CamRanATrainonTheNFCWEST'sbestOutscoringThem80-39InTwoGamesAndThat'sAfterTakingOffTheSecondHalfAgainstSeattle

Maulbert

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":1tjepnyk said:
Maulbert":1tjepnyk said:
Cary Kollins":1tjepnyk said:
I'll take NOTHING for $100 Alex lol

What's that, CamNewtonWon'tDiveOnAFumble?

CamRanATrainonTheNFCWEST'sbestOutscoringThem80-39InTwoGamesAndThat'sAfterTakingOffTheSecondHalfAgainstSeattle

Russell WIlson showerfinal

Cam sad w529 h352

BTW, in 2 games, you beat the Hawks by 11. Don't lump us in with the $#!+birds.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
shhhnotears.0.0.gif

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
btw I'll take Cam showing emotion losing a game over "gee aw shucks fellas" any day of the week

Laloosh

Reaction score
My dad can beat up your dad. Neener, neener, neeeeeener...

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I would love to watch such an in depth look at an NFL franchise, but I can't stomach Bruce Arians for 10 seconds, let alone 10 hours or however long it is.

Chapow

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":2vt00fzl said:
btw I'll take Cam showing emotion losing a game over "gee aw shucks fellas" any day of the week

Pouting like a petulant child equals showing emotion? Isn't Cam supposed to be the leader of your team? A man? A professional?

Yeah, I'm sure losing a Super Bowl is tough, but most players still go out there and do their post game interviews and conduct themselves like the professionals, like the men, they are. Not Cam though.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":2jkly5wu said:
Keep thinking that because what goes around comes around and Cam is a child. I'm feeling all 2005ish and all about closing the circle. And showing who's who in this drama. How appropriate yes?

12thbrah

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":8lx95oqq said:

Superb Owls Count

Russell - 1
Cam - 0

Nuff said.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":7t0p8k2a said:
Watched almost all of them, and you get to see the difference between just a player and a leader or a passionate player. The focus on the coaches is a good add, some of the position coaches are quiet and focused, complete opposites to BA and Buckner.

They also do a great job of tying little details together - BA cuts the PS player for the parking infraction, Powers was shown being asked to take a step as a leader and Johnson shown apologizing to Peterson on the hail mary (which BA drilled), and neither was re-signed this year. Very subtle.

But I'm always a sucker for back-stories - and the brief ones on Redding, Bryant and Rucker were all good, plus Bidwill's rescue dog.

I hope they do it again with another team this year, it would actually be a little easier to watch the last episode of someone's else's season.
It's weird to admit San Francisco is no longer our rival. Arizona..... hmm.. ok. Bring it on Redbirds.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Such suspense...
Will Arians win it's first NFL title for AZ cardinals? Will he lose his team with all the f-bombs?
Will this NFL production win him an Oscar and another Coach of the Year award?
Willing to bet your job Bruce?
Stay tuned for All or Nothing....

(Golly!! I wonder how it'll end?)