Lot of hate flowin back south

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Meh, they'll be wondering what hit them in week 13. We will be right in the middle of our dogfight with Arizona doing our usual back half run.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Its only July, and we are already in their heads. :irishdrinkers:

Deep down every Panther fan that truly knows football and isn't just a bandwagon homer should be worried by the loss of Norman. They aren't going to be the same.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Good job by the NFL schedule makers making a crucial Dec matchup that will probably have NFC seeding implication. God, I can't WAIT.

GO HAWKS!!

sutz

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2n7x8vta said:
Good job by the NFL schedule makers making a crucial Dec matchup that will probably have NFC seeding implication. God, I can't WAIT.

GO HAWKS!!
Prime time game? Should be. ;)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
sutz":298tzl2e said:
Lords of Scythia":298tzl2e said:

GO HAWKS!!
Sunday Night Football so yes.

sutz

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":6o8kjjq5 said:
sutz":6o8kjjq5 said:
Lords of Scythia":6o8kjjq5 said:

GO HAWKS!!
Don't have the sked committed to memory, so thanks. :)

Seems unlikely they would flex that one out, unless one of the teams seriously tanks.

Maulbert

Reaction score
sutz":2x7k95kk said:
MizzouHawkGal":2x7k95kk said:
sutz":2x7k95kk said:
Lords of Scythia":2x7k95kk said:

GO HAWKS!!

Seems unlikely they would flex that one out, unless one of the teams seriously tanks.

Well, it would be primetime..... if the Panthers haven't already shit the bed :p

Cam Newton is a frontrunner. He has fewer 4th Quarter Comebacks and Game Winning Drives than Wilson with an extra season under his belt. Punch him in the mouth, his psyche shatters like glass. Wuss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked if they miss the playoffs this year. Losing Norman, Super Bowl loser hangover, Cam being exposed etc etc.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Well their schedule is no walk the park like last year. They get the AFC and NFC West this year, too bad their division is still a joke for the most part. Not as bad as the AFC South but still pretty weak.

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Maulbert":2lg5bbyh said:
Cam Newton is a frontrunner. He has fewer 4th Quarter Comebacks and Game Winning Drives than Wilson with an extra season under his belt. .

dumb stat is dumb

Cam had lots of games early on where he gave the Panthers a 4th quarter lead only to have the defense lose it at the very end.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1up02bo8 said:
I wouldn't be shocked if they miss the playoffs this year. Losing Norman, Super Bowl loser hangover, Cam being exposed etc etc.

Well, division champ still gets in and I'm not really sure who will rise up. That division might look like the NFC East from last year.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Cary Kollins":3bdpaqer said:
Maulbert":3bdpaqer said:
Cam Newton is a frontrunner. He has fewer 4th Quarter Comebacks and Game Winning Drives than Wilson with an extra season under his belt. .

dumb stat is dumb

Cam had lots of games early on where he gave the Panthers a 4th quarter lead only to have the defense lose it at the very end.

Sounds like last years Hawks team. Soooo what your saying is Wilson should have even more, I get it!

sutz

Reaction score
HawkGA":w410qw45 said:
Sports Hernia":w410qw45 said:

Well, division champ still gets in and I'm not really sure who will rise up. That division might look like the NFC East from last year.
Perhaps they will drift back to their "nobody repeats" days. ;)

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1tkba2q3 said:
Cary Kollins":1tkba2q3 said:
Maulbert":1tkba2q3 said:

dumb stat is dumb

Sounds like last years Hawks team. Soooo what your saying is Wilson should have even more, I get it!

I guess?

Largent80

Reaction score
N1c1hxm.jpg

Cary Kollins

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ol28fcg said:

we'll see, a look at the schedule reveals favorable QB matchups for the Panthers defense:

Week 1: Mark Sanchez?
Week 2: Blaine Gabbert/Colin SackorPick
Week 3: Brideovertroubledwater
Week 4-6: NFCS (no gimmes, always played tough)
Week 8: Old man Palmer
Week 9: Whoever is the LA QB
Week 10: Alex Smith
Week 11: Brees
Week 12: Derek Carr
Week 13: Dangeruss
Week 14: Rivers
Week 15: Cousins
Week 16: Ryan
Week 17: Winston

So even though nothing is guaranteed, it's not exactly murderer's row of QBs.

Chapow

Reaction score
2 of my favorite quotes from that thread...

GAWD HE'S SUCK A POSSER BITCH.

That right there is just special. Just special. :lol:

What a ****** loser.

So glad to have a man like Cam as the face of our organization

So, couple things,

First, there are a lot of things you could call Russell Wilson that even a lot of Seahawks fans would agree with (goodie 2 shoes, fake, robot, etc.), but loser? BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAA!!! Not sure how Russell Wilson could be considered a loser by pretty much any standard. That dude is winning at life (and football), by a metric shit ton.

Second, yeah, a man like Cam. A man that pouts on the sidelines like a child anytime things aren't going his way. Panthers fans should be proud.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Maulbert":1p77c890 said:
sutz":1p77c890 said:
MizzouHawkGal":1p77c890 said:
sutz":1p77c890 said:

GO HAWKS!!
Prime time game? Should be. ;)Sunday Night Football so yes.

Well, it would be primetime..... if the Panthers haven't already shit the bed :p

Cam Newton is a frontrunner. He has fewer 4th Quarter Comebacks and Game Winning Drives than Wilson with an extra season under his belt. Punch him in the mouth, his psyche shatters like glass. Wuss.

He had one in CLink last year and likely would have in 2013 at home as well if DeAngelo Williams doesn't fumble. His D was atrocious when he arrived as well and blew multiple leads that he built. It's still a team game.

ctrcat

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":ly09ep2b said:
Its only July, and we are already in their heads. :irishdrinkers:

Deep down every Panther fan that truly knows football and isn't just a bandwagon homer should be worried by the loss of Norman. They aren't going to be the same.

Norman is a loss, but I'm not sure the secondary overall will be much worse given what else was back there last year and even less sure the defense overall will be worse, in fact I think better, but time will tell. Norman was dumped intentionally by a guy that's batting 1.000 and has plenty of cap space. We'll see.