• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 1,929
OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
We will endure threads like this if and when the window closes (which of course it will).

I remember a few years back, people were adopting Hawk paper bag avatar pics.

253hawk

Reaction score
I seem to remember the 49ers throwing 3 straight times from the 5 yard line to lose the SB, but no one ever brings that up. Why didn't they just hand it to Gore? :dummy:

rlkats

Reaction score
253hawk":f2lyun4b said:
I seem to remember the 49ers throwing 3 straight times from the 5 yard line to lose the SB, but no one ever brings that up.

You weren't supposed to remember that lol. It blew my mind that the Hawks followed the niners a year later.

Maulbert

Reaction score
rlkats":e8llc059 said:
253hawk":e8llc059 said:
I seem to remember the 49ers throwing 3 straight times from the 5 yard line to lose the SB, but no one ever brings that up.

You weren't supposed to remember that lol. It blew my mind that the Hawks followed the niners a year later.

2 years later. We won a year after you blew it, or do you prefer to block that out? :p

rlkats

Reaction score
Maulbert":2et7gcxz said:
rlkats":2et7gcxz said:
253hawk":2et7gcxz said:

2 years later. We won a year after you blew it, or do you prefer to block that out? :p

Hahaha it's a loooong mindless blur for me. Completely numb from the shoulders up. Lol. Oh wait I'm still numb. Buwahahahaha.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hey Kaep, your playing for Chip Kelly !

kaepfrus.0.gif

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Largent80":7cxqwi52 said:
We will endure threads like this if and when the window closes (which of course it will).

My, how little time it takes for arrogance to take root. As late as 2009 I couldn't convince anyone to accompany me to games for a FREE ticket.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":h2pvsesi said:
Largent80":h2pvsesi said:

My, how little time it takes for arrogance to take root. As late as 2009 I couldn't convince anyone to accompany me to games for a FREE ticket.

I got tickets to the last game of the Jim Mora season for christmas in 2009. We lost 17-13. All I wanted was us to stop Chris Johnson from rushing for 2,000 yards. I endured the entire game.