Wish good luck for Bruce Irvin sign by Raiders.

BuZzB28

Reaction score
Why, we you Seattle fans dont sign to Bruce Irvin because we you cant afford to him? But we you already signed to Bobby Wagner for 4 years and 43 millions? Wow. Bobby Wagner is important player than Irvin? We you should let Irvin to go. I am not sure if we he will be down-grade our defense? :cry:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
BuZzB28":3aaay6b3 said:
Why, we dont sign to Bruce Irvin because we cant afford to him?

We can afford to sign any player. However, it may come at the cost of other players.

But we already signed to Bobby Wagner for 4 years and 43 millions?

I'm not sure if this is a question, but if it is, the answer is yes.

Wow. Bobby Wagner is important player than Irvin?

I don't know.

I am not sure if we will be down-grade our defense? :cry:

I don't know. It's possible you aren't sure, but only you know the true answer to this.

dogorama

Reaction score
BuZzB28":19v8h6o9 said:
Why, we dont sign to Bruce Irvin because we cant afford to him? But we already signed to Bobby Wagner for 4 years and 43 millions? Wow. Bobby Wagner is important player than Irvin? We should let Irvin to go. I am not sure if we will be down-grade our defense? :cry:

Yes, Bobby Wagner is a more important player than Irvin.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BuZzB28":3tkkaotz said:
Why, we dont sign to Bruce Irvin because we cant afford to him? But we already signed to Bobby Wagner for 4 years and 43 millions? Wow. Bobby Wagner is important player than Irvin? We should let Irvin to go. I am not sure if we will be down-grade our defense? :cry:
Yes, Wagner is a much better player than Irvin IMHO, most folks that watch a lot of Hawks games share that opinion. Irvin is a physical freak (in a good way, see speed and size) but had problems finishing plays.

If the niners were smart they would have signed him, with all of the holes they have he could have filled one. In Oakland we will find out if he takes the next step or was the product of playing in a great defense.

hawker84

Reaction score
Hey BuZz, finally made your way over here from the Webzone huh, welcome aboard. How do you like your 49ers chances this year? I think those boys from Oakland might steal a little bit of your boys thunder this season.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Feel Wagner is more important to the team.

Bruce had his moments and some great ones at that but couldn't get his consistency up with sacks.

We'll see what Frank Clark can do this year to pick up the slack.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Irvin has pretty much had this city's back even after he left.

I don't have a problem with him going somewhere else so he can help build something great there, and so he can earn more for his family.

It should also be pointed out that one of the guys he worked with is there, so he might really like that coach and be interested in continuing to work with him.

Loyalty has a lot of different meanings, he could be loyal to the guy that he worked with and wanted to follow him too.

I wish nothing but the best for Irvin, still going to be a fan of his on every day but gameday vs Raiders.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":yx5d2awe said:
Can someone set up a webcam to capture Roland's reaction to reading the OP?

I cant handle that thought.....I dont think anyone could. :p :rumble: :twisted: :irishdrinkers:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":2th1iay2 said:
Irvin has pretty much had this city's back even after he left.

I don't have a problem with him going somewhere else so he can help build something great there, and so he can earn more for his family.

It should also be pointed out that one of the guys he worked with is there, so he might really like that coach and be interested in continuing to work with him.

Loyalty has a lot of different meanings, he could be loyal to the guy that he worked with and wanted to follow him too.

I wish nothing but the best for Irvin, still going to be a fan of his on every day but gameday vs Raiders.
Agreed. Irvin is stand up and Oakland offered big money and was already almost playoff level. That's a good team they have and it's going to be a war between them and Kansas City this year and probably for years coming.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Bruce became my favorite player in the NFL this offseason. Dude had our back when trolls were out in full force during the NBA playoffs. Always mentions the Seattle fans when given the opportunity. I love this guy, he was already one of my favorites because of how far he came from the streets to this. Knowing some of the people I grew up with, not everyone can break away from those things, Bruce was able to and hit the pinnacle of it all when he became a champion. Nothing but love for Bruce.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Throwdown":3f21zeym said:
Bruce became my favorite player in the NFL this offseason. Dude had our back when trolls were out in full force during the NBA playoffs. Always mentions the Seattle fans when given the opportunity. I love this guy, he was already one of my favorites because of how far he came from the streets to this. Knowing some of the people I grew up with, not everyone can break away from those things, Bruce was able to and hit the pinnacle of it all when he became a champion. Nothing but love for Bruce.
Not my favorite but the guy has really earned my respect. Not only is he respectful of Seattle and it's fans but he sticks up for both.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
BuZzB28":2ipflj63 said:
Why, we you Seattle fans dont sign to Bruce Irvin because we you cant afford to him? But we you already signed to Bobby Wagner for 4 years and 43 millions? Wow. Bobby Wagner is important player than Irvin? We you should let Irvin to go. I am not sure if we he will be down-grade our defense? :cry:
This guy doesn't even post in readable English. Next Niner troll up...........

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Yes Wagner is the better player without a doubt because he is more important with the role he has.I like Bruce but as above mentioned"he has trouble finishing plays".He chose to go so I wish him luck.He may return some day like others have.It isn't always better outside of Seattle.