Ezekeil Elliot- Possible Domestic Violence situation

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
She cannot prove they are living together now, so it isn't DV.

(The D in DV stands for DOMESTIC. Which means you are living together.)

And if someone is physically abusing you and you choose not to extricate yourself from the situation then I have no sympathy for you.

There are a lot of women in dangerous situations where they CANNOT leave, and they need help. So squandering precious resources on people that willingly continue to put themselves in these situations is taking attention & time from victims who have no choice.

Lithium

Reaction score
Witnesses dispute her claim it seems.

I try not to judge too quick, I personally have a domestic incident on my record.....I have never committed a domestic crime.

mrt144

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1e8zubca said:

And if someone is physically abusing you and you choose not to extricate yourself from the situation then I have no sympathy for you.

There are a lot of women in dangerous situations where they CANNOT leave, and they need help. So squandering precious resources on people that willingly continue to put themselves in these situations is taking attention & time from victims who have no choice.

Man, it's like you've never had to deal with an abuser before.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":1qynobcm said:

lmao, NO.. that is not true at all.. I had a crazy ex that was not living with me..... one night she got all pissed and started hitting me, I literally pushed her off of me and she called the cops... guess who got charged with... DV? yup..... living together has no means on that.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Lithium":3cstjp9d said:

I try not to judge too quick, I personally have a domestic incident on my record.....I have never committed a domestic crime.

Out of curiosity, how'd the incident happen?

kearly

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":10wxuvby said:
Word is Elliot this is his ex-girlfriend. She threatened to "ruin him" if he broke up with her, and all of the witnesses to the incident say nothing occured.

Exactly. All we know for sure about this case is that she's a disgruntled ex with zero evidence for her claims. It's sad that this even makes the news IMO.

kearly

Reaction score
Ambrose83":26cs23d5 said:
lmao, NO.. that is not true at all.. I had a crazy ex that was not living with me..... one night she got all pissed and started hitting me, I literally pushed her off of me and she called the cops... guess who got charged with... DV? yup..... living together has no means on that.

You and Frank Clark should be best buds.

Largent80

Reaction score
This jackass hasn't even played in the league and is involved in some sort of "problem"...What the hell is wrong with people these days?

Lithium

Reaction score
hawksfan515":c5e8nwz9 said:
Lithium":c5e8nwz9 said:

Out of curiosity, how'd the incident happen?

Got into a scuffle with my brother who i lived with, nothing serious or violent, no punches were thrown (couldn't hit my own brother) but the neighbor saw and called the cops. The cops said since it was a domestic situation someone HAS to be taken in. Even though we both said everything is fine. So I went in because you have to obey them right lol. Kinda dumb.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Largent80":66a1ojpk said:
This jackass hasn't even played in the league and is involved in some sort of "problem"...What the hell is wrong with people these days?
He denies all allegations.
The guy might be completely innocent.... Time will tell.

Now, he is saying he didn't live with her but paid her rent. What the hell?

Says he didn't do it but she knows got the bruises from a bar fight. He is trying to distance himself from and says he didn't do, but knows how she got the bruises??? Lots of holes in the info that he's putting out there that need to be filled in or not.

She could be just a psycho ex-girlfriend chasing dollar signs, and he can be totally 100% innocent, but things are usually not that cut and dried.

253hawk

Reaction score
Instagram 'models'...athletes really need to have higher standards and stop banging gold-digging narcissists.