Your one bold prediction this season not involving Seattle

fenderbender123

Reaction score
49ers make the playoffs as a wild card team. I predicted this on another board before this preseason game so don't think I'm basing it on this game. I really think Chip Kelly is that good of a coach. And I'm a Husky fan.

SF49r

Reaction score
I think we have too big of a hole at wide receiver and quarterback to be even near playoffs. However based on the preseason game I am very impressed with the OL,DL, and our DBs.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1xt5sqsg said:
49ers make the playoffs as a wild card team. I predicted this on another board before this preseason game so don't think I'm basing it on this game. I really think Chip Kelly is that good of a coach. And I'm a Husky fan.
Niners go 3-13 the Chipster, Baalke, and Jedthro, all are at each other throats, the Chipster is fired and the Niners hire Darrell Bevell as their next HC after the Hawks win Super Bowl 51.

Chipster's hurry up offense kills the team since their crappy defense will be on the field all game after frequent 3 and outs. Carlos Hyde is not "the Savior" that most niners fans think he'll be, and demands to be traded to the raiders. Levi's stadium will be pretty much empty for most games except for the opposing teams fans.

The Chipster goes back to coach college at East Wenatchee Valley State A&M.

Niners will continue to be cellar dwellers for as long as Jedthro York is the owner.

Sorry couldn't abide completely by the rules. 8)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Oakland in the AFC Championsip game,

Vikings take a step back.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cam and the Panthers struggle after their cupcake schedule last year.

Andrew Luck has a big bounce back year.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
fenderbender123":2xxxu5bb said:
I think I'll be realistic..... Oakland Raiders 10-6 make the playoffs as the second wildcard. San Francisco goes 5-11 at best. Oh yeah, Chip Kelly is obese and has no clue how to coach in the NFL. Dude coached at Oregon, think about that seriously for 5 minutes, I dare you.

Andrew Luck will bounce back and Carolina will go 10-6. Cam Newton will go back to being the Cam Newton we all love and laugh at Benjiman or not. MVP my ass. He should be called Meathead but that's just me.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
The Josh Norman situation is going to kill both involved team's momentum. The Redskins are now stuck with a ridiculously large contract on a guy who already seems to be proving his success was a result from the Panther's scheme, while the Panthers secondary looks to be in shambles.

Marvin49

Reaction score
fenderbender123":3s8ujepd said:

That would be nice but I'm a LONG, LONG, LONG way from making anything close to that prediction. Too many holes and question marks.

First half was nice last night (outgained Texans 302-89) but it was only preseason. Thats what I'd say if they totally sucked so can't suddenly say it means something when they were decent.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":2hagqr6v said:
fenderbender123":2hagqr6v said:

That would be nice but I'm a LONG, LONG, LONG way from making anything close to that prediction. Too many holes and question marks.

First half was nice last night (outgunned Texans 302-89) but it was only preseason. Thats what I'd say if they totally sucked so can't suddenly say it means something when they were decent.

That run game looked good. No Watt but still, it was obvious that they were getting some push up front.

My bold prediction is that the Raiders will win the AFCW.

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Mike McCarthy 'mutually' leaves Green Bay after another disappointing play off run, fans get impatient over Rodgers prime being wasted.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":1teveyq2 said:
Mike McCarthy 'mutually' leaves Green Bay after another disappointing play off run, fans get impatient over Rodgers prime being wasted.
Would not surprise me one bit, particularly considering he and Erin reportedly don't get along.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
fenderbender123":wld8ck2z said:
I doubt it, but they will be better. In the first preseason game against the Texans there were two costly fumbles (one was returned for a TD and one was at the Texans 2-yard line, so a 14 point swing), but the offense got over 300 yards-in the first half, including against most of the Texans starters. Last year they were lucky to get 300 in an entire game.

So I would not be shocked with a 7-9 season simply because the offense is going to be better because of Kelly. But a playoff trip? Not in this division. Not until they get a real QB and WR.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Now my on topic prediction: Dallas wins the East with the highest scoring offense in the league, and makes it at least to the divisional playoffs.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Vikings miss the playoffs.

Seen way too many people having them winning the North...other than that, I can't stand Mike Zimmer and hope that the Vikings miss the playoffs. I think they are closer to the team that Seattle curb stomped last year than the one that played them tough (in -20 degrees) in the playoffs.