Bruce Arians taken to hospital

kearly

Reaction score
Arians is one of my favorite personalities in sports right now. He's a hell of a coach too. Hopefully he's okay.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
kearly":1gji0u6l said:
Arians is one of my favorite personalities in sports right now. He's a hell of a coach too. Hopefully he's okay.

Me too. I don't like the cards, but damn I respect them boys. BA is similar to PC in that they both will have their boys' back no matter what, real players coaches. Hope he is alright, first for his family's sake, but also for the rivalry. The cards help make the hawks better, and vice versa. Wouldn't be the same without him.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Jimjones0384":1yjs09r5 said:
kearly":1yjs09r5 said:

Me too. I don't like the cards, but damn I respect them boys. BA is similar to PC in that they both will have their boys' back no matter what, real players coaches. Hope he is alright, first for his family's sake, but also for the rivalry. The cards help make the hawks better, and vice versa. Wouldn't be the same without him.
Agreed.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Maulbert":1ib6d1jj said:
Wish him all the best, but shouldn't this be in the NFL Forum?
It should be in both. Arians like Arizona is worthy of being on the Seahawk primary board. They are actual rivals and have proved it when we are at the top of our game unlike San Francisco. It's not even entertaining to pick on them anymore unlike Arizona.

drdiags

Reaction score
BA is a good dude. Sure I don't like him, because he is threat to the team I love but it is only a game. The man has family and people who love him. I hated Harbaugh but that crazy joker put together a formidable opponent during his run in the NFC West.

This shouldn't be like a gang war, but sports hate is real.

Don't wish his team well but hope it is a minor issue that can be controlled.

NINEster

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":zmz1ci8p said:
Maulbert":zmz1ci8p said:
It should be in both. Arians like Arizona is worthy of being on the Seahawk primary board. They are actual rivals and have proved it when we are at the top of our game unlike San Francisco. It's not even entertaining to pick on them anymore unlike Arizona.

It took Arians 3 games to beat SF, and needed a bit of luck to do it then failed to send Harbaugh off to 7-9.

I agree he is more of Seattle's rival than SF's. :mrgreen:

chris98251

Reaction score
Stomach issue from what I read, Ulcers? Hope he is ok regardless, with him at Arizona it makes us play our best.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
NINEster":bbbjhzvn said:
MizzouHawkGal":bbbjhzvn said:
Maulbert":bbbjhzvn said:

It took Arians 3 games to beat SF, and needed a bit of luck to do it then failed to send Harbaugh off to 7-9.

I agree he is more of Seattle's rival than SF's. :mrgreen:
Don't ever admit that on the Webzone....seriously. :2thumbs:

Your getting to be human Ninester keep it up because you just might get to Ricat's level if you keep at it.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Dude looks like he eats a lot of meat and with his age I reckon it's diverticulitis.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Damn this sucks. I think he's the best coach not named Bellicheat. He's great for the game. Hope he's okay.

OP
OP
dogorama

dogorama

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":1dejdyr2 said:
Dude looks like he eats a lot of meat and with his age I reckon it's diverticulitis.

I asked my ex who is an MD and she just laughed and asked if I had an hour or so for her to list all the various ailments that sudden onset of abdominal pain are a symptom of. He might be alright or laid up for awhile, but in any case it is unlikely to be life threatening, at least in the near term.

That's good because I want him and all his players healthy and excuse-free when we go down to that god-forsaken sweat box and lay a beat-down on the little birds! They aren't even talking about just getting to the SB over there at their site, they've got the whole damned thing won already.

Funny, it seemed so important to move this breaking story over here where most people don't go but leave a thread about TV blackouts in a city over 1500 miles away from Seattle. Oh well, strict adherence to the rules, that's what I say!

OP
OP
dogorama

dogorama

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":32nszk6b said:
dogorama":32nszk6b said:

Funny, it seemed so important to move this breaking story over here where most people don't go but leave a thread about TV blackouts in a city over 1500 miles away from Seattle. Oh well, strict adherence to the rules, that's what I say!

Pretty simple. This belongs in the NFL forums, the other one the Seahawks forums. Why? One is about another team's coach, one is about our fans' game day experience. If simple rules like this are hard to follow, there are lots of other places to post.

Pretty simple indeed! LOL.

253hawk

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk wins! Same thing that wiped out Brock Lesnar.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/765984107994030080[/tweet]