Fight breaks out at Rams vs Cowboys preseason game

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Ah. Nothing says football has arrived more than a few drunk punches thrown wildly at the opposing teams fans. Smh.

[youtube]7ZBScX0Ai0I[/youtube]

RedAlice

Reaction score
There were Rams, Cowboys and even Raider fans all by me.....lots of energy and NO fighting.

It's not like this represents the whole 89k people there.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":3tw91nej said:
There were Rams, Cowboys and even Raider fans all by me.....lots of energy and NO fighting.

It's not like this represents the whole 89k people there.
I'm going to go with my bias, and say it was started by a disgruntled cowboy fan realizing they were going to lose a preseason game. All the cowboy fans I know get PISSED when they lose preseason games. 8)

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was there, it was Alice started the whole shitteree.

j/k :p

Fights are sports events are a measure of the intelligence vs testosterone equivalent. I know it's illegal to divide by zero, but this probably rates as a 10/0 with testosterone being the 10.

chris98251

Reaction score
Give them a break, it's been a while since they had a football team there, they probably were thinking Hockey and for a good game there had to be one fight.

The real question is who ended up in the penalty box and who won the fight.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
But did a football game break out???? :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

RedAlice

Reaction score
ivotuk":wqkyu8jj said:
I was there, it was Alice started the whole shitteree.

j/k :p

Fights are sports events are a measure of the intelligence vs testosterone equivalent. I know it's illegal to divide by zero, but this probably rates as a 10/0 with testosterone being the 10.

haha - my first laugh out loud I had to cover my mouth laugh of the season from .Net. Yay!

Actually, a few Cowboy fans did buy me those expensive beers, and then I left my seats and never came back.....I'm easily distracted and everyone down by the field let me sit in the empty seats.....

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Was it just me or was the Rams guy and Cowboy fan going after the same dude?

Did the victim say something outrageous and incomprehensible to those guys? Something along the lines of he knew both his mother and father?