Karlos Williams released

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Well there are reasons for his release. For one, he is already set to serve a 4-game suspension to start the season for violating the NFL's drug policy. He also showed up to camp out of shape. And if I remember correctly, he was in and out of Rex's doghouse last year.

Sounds like your typical talented sports athlete who needs a wake up call.

massari

Reaction score
If they don't like what they see from Collins, Williams could be a perfect replacement once he loses the weight.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Good rb and likely someone picks him up and hes a starter. Rex Ryan ruins players and teams...

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Karlos Williams should be jumping for joy. He got away from Rex now he may actually have a good career. Rex Ryan is horrible HC.

kearly

Reaction score
He was having a nightmare offseason but for him to be cut outright suggests it was even worse than we thought. Damn.

HawkGA

Reaction score
So if he's facing a 4 game suspension and nobody signs him until Week 5, does he still have to serve the 4 games or does being out of the league count? I'm guessing it doesn't, but it seems like it should.

kearly

Reaction score
ivotuk":25f188pj said:
He has to be on a roster in order to serve the suspension

Normally I'm on the owner's side of things, but this rule seems incredibly unfair to the players. Makes it much harder for Williams to catch on with another team.