Bradford to Vikings for 1st

Seafan

Reaction score
SiriusXM NFL Radio
‏@SiriusXMNFL

SiriusXM NFL Radio Retweeted Adam Schefter

BREAKING: #Vikings have traded with the #Eagles for QB Sam Bradford.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Hard for me to shake the feeling that the Vikes actually improved their roster with this move. Bradford is better in my eyes than Bridgewater.

Jville

Reaction score
Vikings acquire Eagles QB Sam Bradford for draft picks >>> [urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000694979/article/vikings-trade-for-eagles-qb-sam-bradford[/urltargetblank]

"The Vikings gave up a first-round pick in 2017 and a fourth-round pick in 2018 -- a massive price to pay for what could amount to one season of work."

With their new stadium, the Vikings needed to bounce back from their loss this year.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
SmokinHawk":1ifx4dp4 said:
Hard for me to shake the feeling that the Vikes actually improved their roster with this move. Bradford is better in my eyes than Bridgewater.

By game 3 theyll be equal. Both on IR.

Healthy Bradford isnt even worth a 1st. He isnt enough of an upgrade over Shaun Hill to warrant a trade.

What a terrible move.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
what a horriawful trade...maybe one of the worst in NFL history...Bradford's knee at present time is not much better than Teddy's at this very moment...just a hit away from being on IR.

Rat

Reaction score
Two questions I have:

1. Why are the Vikings trading a first rounder for a QB who they hope will be on their bench next season?

2. Where do teams keep getting this idea that Sam Bradford is good?

Eagles won this big time.

Largent80

Reaction score
A first and a 4th for that pile of steamin' hank? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is hilarious.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
A 1st round pick and more for Bradford? Wow! Why not go for Keapernick for less he's probably just as good and for more durable.

ctrcat

Reaction score
I felt sick after the Teddy injury for the kid and fans.

I am ROTFLMFAO with this. The Vikings are a joke.

Rat

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2sflyzv8 said:
A 1st round pick and more for Bradford? Wow! Why not go for Keapernick for less he's probably just as good and for more durable.

I don't think Kaepernick is better than Bradford (although he might be a better fit for the Vikings), but if I have the choice of a 1st and a 4th for Bradford or a conditional 3rd/4th rounder for Kaepernick? That's a no brainer.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Rat":ryu2ugsa said:
MizzouHawkGal":ryu2ugsa said:

I don't think Kaepernick is better than Bradford (although he might be a better fit for the Vikings), but if I have the choice of a 1st and a 4th for Bradford or a conditional 3rd/4th rounder for Kaepernick? That's a no brainer.
I didn't say better, I said pretty much the same level considering both quarterback's strength's and weakness's.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
He's probably just a one-year rental. Since Philly paid his bonus already, Vikes are just on the hook for his base $7 million this year. Next year it would cost them $17 million.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I saw this and couldn't believe it. This is desperate on the Vikings part considering they probably could have just chucked a 4th Rounder and gotten Bradford, I mean from what I understand the Eagles wanted to ditch him anyway.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Getting Bradford as a temp = maybe not the worst move in the world.
Giving what they did to get him = whiskey-drunk, high-on-crack, bat-whack crazy move.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
How is Bradford still worth a 1st round pick? That's amazing. Vikings got worked badly. They could have signed Charlie Whitehurst off of his yacht and gotten similar production.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JasonColeBR/status/772088784254935040[/tweet]

Rule

Reaction score
Marcus Lattimore suffered this same injury, and where is he now? Of course the gut reaction is laughable, but MIN must know more than we do (obv) and/or they are planning for life without Teddy for longer than just this year. Their defense & AP are too good to just waste this season away. Sammy & AP will work great together. The biggest gamble is his durability and that OL. Can they protect the man made of glass?