Here we go

rlkats

Reaction score
A new season is here. I would like to say to all the active and lurking fans of the NFCW on this board. Good luck and here is to an injury free season.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I feel this season the NFC West will be weaker than in years past. Seattle is probably going to the Super Bowl (and will play a close game against the Steelers, I think), but Arizona will regress. The 49ers are the 49ers, and St. Louis is going to be lucky to win 7 games.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rlkats":1fnutv62 said:
A new season is here. I would like to say to all the active and lurking fans of the NFCW on this board. Good luck and here is to an injury free season.

I agree for the NFC W.

It would crack me up tho if B gets hurts again. Sorry in advance.

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":30fp7jxz said:
I feel this season the NFC West will be weaker than in years past. Seattle is probably going to the Super Bowl (and will play a close game against the Steelers, I think), but Arizona will regress. The 49ers are the 49ers, and St. Louis is going to be lucky to win 7 games.

St. Louis doesn't have an NFL team.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3b5v7ffv said:
Steelers? With their suspensions.....I know their defense is much better but that much better? The AFC is such a shit show that you might be correct honestly.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":vjwymq12 said:
5_Golden_Rings":vjwymq12 said:

Hehe, you tell him Laurel. :2thumbs:

The Rams are back home where they belong.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedAlice":30j6iqby said:
rlkats":30j6iqby said:

I agree for the NFC W.

You know it will happen and Minnesota went straight off the reservation and right into the deep blue on this one. Only the RG3 and Herschel Walker trade are worse in my lifetime.

@rlkats, you've good people I wanted Minnesota to trade for Keapernick. It would have given them a serious chance. Also you and 5 rings should play in my Survivor Game.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RedAlice":2lzgw9sk said:
5_Golden_Rings":2lzgw9sk said:

Look at the time for my post mang... Cut some slack pls. Also #protest! :les:

MizzouHawkGal":2lzgw9sk said:
5_Golden_Rings":2lzgw9sk said:
Steelers? With their suspensions.....I know their defense is much better but that much better? The AFC is such a shit show that you might be correct honestly.
What I saw Pittsburgh's offense do to Denver's defense in the regular season convinced me. Had a few bounces gone differently, I think they would have been champions. Even in their second game against Denver, Rapelessburger had 339 yards. That's against a team that allowed under 200 per game. Rapelessberger averaged 360 passing yards against them in their two games. Careless mistakes cost the Steelers in the end, and injuries costed them earlier. By the end of the season, if no one important is injured, they might be the best team in the league.

RedAlice

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1thhf5j8 said:
RedAlice":1thhf5j8 said:

MizzouHawkGal":1thhf5j8 said:
What I saw Pittsburgh's offense do to Denver's defense in the regular season convinced me. Had a few bounces gone differently, I think they would have been champions. Even in their second game against Denver, Rapelessburger had 339 yards. That's against a team that allowed under 200 per game. Rapelessberger averaged 360 passing yards against them in their two games. Careless mistakes cost the Steelers in the end, and injuries costed them earlier. By the end of the season, if no one important is injured, they might be the best team in the league.

You get zero on the time. I'm up all hours.

and, you are still unreadable w the blocks of text w no break

Cannot read you.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1sq1lfbj said:
RedAlice":1sq1lfbj said:
rlkats":1sq1lfbj said:

I agree for the NFC W.

You know it will happen and Minnesota went straight off the reservation and right into the deep blue on this one. Only the RG3 and Herschel Walker trade are worse in my lifetime.

@rlkats, you've good people I wanted Minnesota to trade for Keapernick. It would have given them a serious chance. Also you and 5 rings should play in my Survivor Game.

Will have to check your game out.

RedAlice

Reaction score
rlkats":1l2anhsg said:
MizzouHawkGal":1l2anhsg said:
RedAlice":1l2anhsg said:
rlkats":1l2anhsg said:

I agree for the NFC W.

Will have to check your game out.

ok ok ok.

I like the Vikes.

I think B always gets hurt.

I am in no way correlating the two, but um, he's on your team now. I am just kinda sharing as a fan of the other team he was on when he was always hurt, so um, best wishes to you?

I don't think hallmark really makes a card for this.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
RedAlice":2r3try57 said:
5_Golden_Rings":2r3try57 said:
RedAlice":2r3try57 said:

MizzouHawkGal":2r3try57 said:

You get zero on the time. I'm up all hours.

and, you are still unreadable w the blocks of text w no break

Cannot read you.
Your paragraphs are one line long, though. Generally paragraphs have at least 5 sentences.

But for you, I shall attempt to translate my paragraphs into one line. :)

Anyway, I see only one real contender in the NFCW: Seattle.