davidonmi WINS first. Natethegreat WINS second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Seahawks.net Survivor Game Charts

Remember: you are still in the game with one miss. The Consolation Round plays to Second Place.

Attachments

• Hawk Consolation 14.png
    Hawk Consolation 14.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 2,280
  • Hawk Winner 14.png
    Hawk Winner 14.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 2,280
OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
Basic Rules: Pick a team to win straight up each week. If your team wins, you stay in the game. You can never pick the same team twice.

------

More details:

We will play with a Winners Round and a Consolation Round.

Each week you pick a team to win straight up, if your team wins you stay in your round. If you are in the Winners Round and your team loses, you move to the Consolation Round. If you are in the Consolation Round and your team loses, you are out of the game.

A tie game counts as a win, since the team you picked didn’t actually lose.

You can never pick the same team twice, even if you survive to the play-offs.

Picks are to be posted in this thread PRIOR to the game your pick plays in.

For example – if the team you are picking plays Thursday night at 5:00pm PST, you must have your pick posted in this thread by Thursday at 5:00pm PST. We will use the time stamp on the posts in this thread as final.

You can change your pick as much as you like prior to the start of the game your pick is playing. However, to maintain the integrity of the game, do not edit your post and please make a new post with your new pick. Your latest pick will be used as long as your previous picks' game hasn't started.

If you make a duplicate pick, that is a loss. If you don’t get a pick in by the time that team plays, that is a loss. You can always pick a team from any games remaining if you have those teams available.

If you make it to the play-offs and don’t have any play-off teams to pick, that is a loss.

If every single player in any round picks a losing team the same week, they all stay in as no one won.

In the event of anything not addressed here, I will make a fair ruling in keeping with the integrity of the game.

-----

The winner of both the Winners Round and the Consolation Round might get a sweet prize.

This game exchanges no money.

-----

If you want to play, all you need to do is post your pick before that game Week 1. Anyone who has posted a pick for Week 1 is in the game.

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
All picks from the previous thread are in the chart.

Go now and pick as you wish, or correct the chart if needed.

Reminder: Check the chart for the first week to make sure that both your name is spelled correctly and that I have your correct pick listed. You can correct your post right up until the game actually starts.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
I am not on that list. I picked 49ers over Rams. Bold. Risky. Crafty? Foolish?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Picking the Eagles has become a very riskly pick now that Bradford is gone but oh well.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
[annoying Chris Berman voice]]da...................Raiders.[annoying Chris Berman voice]

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I updated the chart with all of the new picks.

Please check the chart for the first week to make sure your name is spelled correctly and that your pick is correct. You can edit your pick up until the time the actual game starts.

Remember: IF you want to change your pick, please make a new post and do not edit a previous post. It's just easier for me to find and make sure you are counted with your change.

Also: You can join this game any time this week with a week 1 pick right up until the actual game starts. Just post your pick and you'll be added. (You can go all the way until 7:20pm PST on Monday if you want to pick SF or LA).

---

side note: I cannot disagree with anyone picking SF. Can't do it myself, and I don't think that will be the outcome - but the logic is absolutely solid on that one.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Laloosh":1zmjzbf4 said:
I'll take the eagles.

I'm copying Laloosh all year long to ruin his enjoyment of winning this contest. Count me in with the Eagles.

Laloosh

Reaction score
austinslater25":2ay15mpf said:
Laloosh":2ay15mpf said:
I'll take the eagles.

I'm copying Laloosh all year long to ruin his enjoyment of winning this contest. Count me in with the Eagles.
Think I was out after week 1 last year ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.