A Thank You To RedAlice

chris98251

Reaction score
I would like to Thank RedAlice in advance for volunteering to running two different contests this year on Seahawks.Net, having her take some time to keep these two up to date and communicate things is really appreciated.

I also think it is an indicator on how close we all are regardless of which team we support, we're all fans of the game. Having RedAlice coordinate these two contests on what many could say is a rivals board is something as a Staff member I am very proud of, it's what I envisioned the NFL Nation forum could be when we find common ground as well as discuss our different opinions without trolling each other to the point of getting banned being able to rib each other in good natured support of our teams.

Just proof we are all more a like then different here, enjoy the season, enjoy the fun of competing against each other in RedAlices contests.

Thanks again Red Alice !

Chris

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":2ek4xz7a said:
I would like to Thank RedAlice in advance for volunteering to running two different contests this year on Seahawks.Net, having her take some time to keep these two up to date and communicate things is really appreciated.

I also think it is an indicator on how close we all are regardless of which team we support, we're all fans of the game. Having RedAlice coordinate these two contests on what many could say is a rivals board is something as a Staff member I am very proud of, it's what I envisioned the NFL Nation forum could be when we find common ground as well as discuss our different opinions without trolling each other to the point of getting banned being able to rib each other in good natured support of our teams.

Just proof we are all more a like then different here, enjoy the season, enjoy the fun of competing against each other in RedAlices contests.

Thanks again Red Alice !

Chris
Amen, thanks Red Alice! :2thumbs:

Laloosh

Reaction score
Yeah, she's alright ;)

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time, Alice!

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Thanks RedAlice! Glad you aren't a Cowboys fan or I would have vomited a little :)

RedAlice

Reaction score
Awe, thanks Chris.

As you all know, I love this site. My home when I had no Rams home, so you are stuck with me now.

And now you are also all statistical toys in my spreadsheets.

:179417: :179417: :179417:

To Chris's point, it is admirable that this NFL Nation forum has players in these games not only from all four NFC W teams, but also from a Falcon fan and let's see who else joins. It's truly a great place for intra-team discussions.

Nice job to the staff on creating it.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Thanks for running the games it is appreciated. Your one of the good fans although I cant stand your coach, I can at least respect your team. I could live with that D line in Seattle.

hawker84

Reaction score
Thanks RA, always been one of my favorite opposing team fan poster. Glad to have you....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":1grebw68 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1grebw68 said:
Largent80":1grebw68 said:
I'll bet she is smokin' hot as well.
She is.

Pics or it's a lie.
She shared her twitter account with pics with me cuz I'm special. :stirthepot:
Didn't save them cuz I'm married and all but I wouldn't feel like it my place to post even if I had.

Hawks46

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2ucpl8fv said:
Largent80":2ucpl8fv said:
hawksfansinceday1":2ucpl8fv said:
Largent80":2ucpl8fv said:
I'll bet she is smokin' hot as well.
She is.

Pics or it's a lie.
She shared her twitter account with pics with me cuz I'm special. :stirthepot:
Didn't save them cuz I'm married and all but I wouldn't feel like it my place to post even if I had.

Even a guy on a diet deserves to look at a menu !

I kid ! I kid! :242735:
Seriously, thanks Red Alice. I like the perspective from other fans. You all follow your team much more closely than I do, and I appreciate the insight it gives me.

RedAlice

Reaction score
iRo :179417: :179417:

I'm so anxious for our game this week. I don't think I'll be able to post here if we win or lose for a bit.

Monday was so bad, that a repeat of that and I will need a break to calm down.

If we win, you all will be kinda in a mood too.

So, loves no matter what happens. and, of course for me it's: go Rams! Including Fire Fisher.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Aye, we are enemies this week. So, with the politest of intentions, I wish you an upsetting Sunday afternoon. 8)

Perhaps you should write a big check to this guy to ensure that Mr. Fisher does not continue to be the Rams' head coach; or that he even continues to exist, for that matter... :devil:

Article 2348048 15539345000005DC 106 634x427