Zona vs Pats

dogorama

Reaction score
Home game, no Brady, no Gronk, no starting RB Dion Lewis, no starting LT Solder, no starting RG Cooper, no DE Ninkovich (suspended).

If the Cards lose this one it will be a major choke job. Never thought I'd say it but (gulp) Go Pats!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dogorama":1cd62icc said:
Home game, no Brady, no Gronk, no starting RB Dion Lewis, no starting LT Solder, no starting RG Cooper, no DE Ninkovich (suspended).

If the Cards lose this one it will be a major choke job. Never thought I'd say it but (gulp) Go Pats!
With Shady and the "walking steroid" not playing I'll be surprised if the Cheatriots score 10 offensive points.
If I'm in Vegas this weekend I'd be laying heavy green on the cards to win whatever the spread is.

NINEster

Reaction score
I think Arizona would/should win this game even with Brady and Gronk playing, but the two of them not playing doesn't necessarily mean a huge blowout loss for the Patriots.

AZ wins I think, but not in dominant fashion....call it a week 1 thing, patriot solidarity, nfl randomness, whatever.

Now, a repeat of that NE/KC game on Monday night a few years ago is totally possible too.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1jbyalye said:
dogorama":1jbyalye said:

With Shady and the "walking steroid" not playing I'll be surprised if the Cheatriots score 10 offensive points.
If I'm in Vegas this weekend I'd be laying heavy green on the cards to win whatever the spread is.
Spread is Cards by 6.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Glasgow Seahawk":dxj6t20h said:
National anthem got butchered there

Guarantee that woman is feasting on a poor unsuspecting practise squad player in the visiting locker room RIGHT NOW.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Watching, but can't route for the Pats to win, but want the Cardinals to lose. :229031_banghead:

Garoppolo looks pretty solid. Sucks to be Tom Brady's back up until it doesn't I guess.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
For all those struggling with rooting for the Pats.

This is a Pats minus Brady, Gronk and Ninkovich.

Imagine the Cards losing at home to that.

:irishdrinkers:

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Do you think Belichick calls Gronkowski 'Gronk' or 'Robert'?

Or maybe the whole works... 'Robert Paxton Gronkowski'.

hawk45

Reaction score
Just turned this game on what a nice surprise

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3lb8rs03 said:
Do you think Belichick calls Gronkowski 'Gronk' or 'Robert'?

Or maybe the whole works... 'Robert Paxton Gronkowski'.

Hey paxman...wahwahwahwhaw