If you were going to bet a game or games this weekend.....

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
which one would it be? Post your opinion of the best bets here.

For me, it's Chiefs at home giving 6 1/2 vs. San Diego. Yes, KC is without Charles and Houston but Chargers are traveling and it's a 10 AM game. Plus, they're not very good and Chefs have owned them in recent years.

Erebus

Reaction score
I couldn't do it in week 1. Too many wacky things happen, especially by teams with new coaches. But, if I had to bet on one team, I would go with the Cards over the Patriots, regardless of the point spread. That was also my pick in the survivor game.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Cards seem like a really good bet to me too. Pats are riddled with injuries and suspensions and are playing on the road with an unproven QB.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Natethegreat":2n6vzg1e said:
Cards seem like a really good bet to me too. Pats are riddled with injuries and suspensions and are playing on the road with an unproven QB.
Yep, Cards can halfass their way thru the game and still win easily. Normally I wouldn't touch week one games but I would this one if in Vegas today.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vegas took that game off the board.

OP
OP
H

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Spread on that AZ v. NE game was 6, but since the news that Gronk didn't even make the trip came out I'm guessing it's higher.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
As someone who gets a lot, I can tell you sharps are on Chicago and Detroit. I feel like one of them wins straight up, I may play both on the ML.

I haven't looked very hard yet but Jets as a home dog look good against Cinci.