Jags

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Really like what I'm seeing with Gus' new squad this year and would love to see them get a huge win over GB and their golden boy QB this week.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am only rooting for the Jags in this game because GB is an NFC rival. Honestly, I could really care less about Bradley. He is not a Seahawk coach anymore.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Yeah, I am more looking for a GB loss here than anything, but it would still be cool if Gus can turn that organization around. 4-5 years from now we may need a new HC and Gus, Quinn, or Norton could make a return. I've always liked how Norton coaches, personally, but I'd say Quinn is really the one with the most experience in head coaching at both the college and pro levels. And he was also the DC that was a little more aggressive in playcalling that helped us over the hump for the SB. I think Gus was a little to conservative at the end of games.

dogorama

Reaction score
Bortles looks really good but Rodgers looks even better plus his TE is really getting involved in the offense now. With that easy schedule GB may make it to the NFCCG this year. I would not like to play a game in GB in January.

OP
OP
vin.couve12

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Chicken ish call by the Jags OC right there.

EDIT: And then go for it on the 4th and make it. Whatever....