WAS vs Refs/PIT

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Hate the steelers... And worthlessburger. And as always, every flag goes their way. Everytime, no matter what.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Rapistburger plays for a "Legacy" team that the referees grew up watching. It's pathetic what they get away with.

That said, where's Josh Norman? I can't watch the game cause I"m at work, but glanced at the stats...Richard Sherman wouldn't have allowed all that.

Rat

Reaction score
It's unreal how good Antonio Brown is. Can't believe this guy was a 6th round draft pick.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I've been over XL for years.

Steelers are fun to watch. Ben is a great player and the rest of the offense is great too.

If Hines Ward was still playing, it would be different. That guy pisses me off.

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
That first down conversion to Jackson and he ran out of bounds... Why was the clock still running???!?!?

Nevermind don't know what I was thinking.

Rat

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2zesv3dt said:
Norman isn't lined up against brown for some reason, some other clown who is getting torched.

I think Norman is playing the right side of the field, he's not shadowing Brown. I just turned it on a little bit ago, but I'm going to assume it was DeAngelo Hall, who I didn't realize was still in the league.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Steelers vs Pats in afc championship this year...be a tough game for the refs to pick sides...

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Cyrus12":27uq7mtl said:
Steelers vs Pats in afc championship this year...be a tough game for the refs to pick sides...

Haha they'll just throw two flags so they are offsetting penalties haha

Reaction score
Erebus":lto4jbu1 said:
These are two of my most hated teams. I can't decide who I want to lose more.
Why do you dislike Washington?

Sent from my A462C using Tapatalk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2wcy8hnf said:
Clearly that wasn't an interception and the ball hit the ground. But the call goes Pitts way. Unreal

Wow, blatant homerism by refs! That ball hit the ground!

Erebus

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":vd4d9s6a said:
Sandpoint Hawk":vd4d9s6a said:
Erebus":vd4d9s6a said:

Probably mostly their entitled and idiotic fan base.

The main reason is Dan Snyder. Living in the Baltimore/DC area, I'm exposed to quite a bit of fan ire against him. One personal example, I got free tickets to a preseason game a couple years ago (would never pay to see them), and he blocked off a mile radius around the stadium and charged $50 minimum for every parking spot within that mile. And to make matters worse, he wouldn't allow pedestrian access from outside the radius.

I don't actually have much against Redskins fans I've met in person. However, I've encountered a lot of bad ones on extremeskins and here leading up to some of our games against them. A lot of them seem to hate us because of some stuff that happened to their fans in our 2007 playoff game.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
minormillikin":27bk1hi8 said:
I've been over XL for years.

Steelers are fun to watch. Ben is a great player and the rest of the offense is great too.

If Hines Ward was still playing, it would be different. That guy pisses me off.

That Super Bowl was a couple of weeks before Bush was inaugurated for his second term. That's how long it has been.

A lot of people will probably still be posting in 7 years how bad FedEx Field's turf is based on the 2012 season. They certainly haven't stopped even though it stopped being true a couple of years ago.

People fixate.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Erebus":is5ttl6b said:
FlyingGreg":is5ttl6b said:
Sandpoint Hawk":is5ttl6b said:
Erebus":is5ttl6b said:

Probably mostly their entitled and idiotic fan base.

The main reason is Dan Snyder. Living in the Baltimore/DC area, I'm exposed to quite a bit of fan ire against him. One personal example, I got free tickets to a preseason game a couple years ago (would never pay to see them), and he blocked off a mile radius around the stadium and charged $50 minimum for every parking spot within that mile. And to make matters worse, he wouldn't allow pedestrian access from outside the radius.

I don't actually have much against Redskins fans I've met in person. However, I've encountered a lot of bad ones on extremeskins and here leading up to some of our games against them. A lot of them seem to hate us because of some stuff that happened to their fans in our 2007 playoff game.

That and every time they've made the playoffs in the last 15 years, it's been us that has eliminated them. Literally every time, except for last year.

I'd hate us too, just for that.