Josh Norman vs Antonio Brown

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Or not. Norman hasn't covered Brown. Is he a "left side only" guy? Sherm dealt with that label early in his career, but finally started shadowing stud receivers last year, and shut them all down! I wonder when the Skins will use Norman like the highest paid CB that he is

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I saw the post game interview. Norman gets paid and now he thinks he can D up on the best receivers.

I remember seeing the ESPN article about Norman and his trip to Europe to hang with a soccer buddy. Seriously there's no room for anything in the room other than Josh's ego.

Julio put up 178 on him last season in one game...abusive like.

I think he needs to be careful what he wishes for. Brown would torch him.

xgeoff

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":1v9skffa said:
I saw the post game interview. Norman gets paid and now he thinks he can D up on the best receivers.

I remember seeing the ESPN article about Norman and his trip to Europe to hang with a soccer buddy. Seriously there's no room for anything in the room other than Josh's ego.

What I see from Norman is that he is a clutcher and a grabber. It drove Odell Beckham Jr crazy and is really what caused ODB to retaliate against him with that nasty hit last year. I just don't know why the officials let him get away with it.

That being said, as long as the officials keep looking the other way, I'd put Norman on the oppositions best receiver. On the few occasions when Norman was matched up against Brown in the game, he did well, cause he clutched and grabbed him. I would think he could grab the opposing receivers equally well on both the left and the right side...

ctrcat

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":1ul2089w said:

Norman got the better of Julio in 3 of the last 4 games. The game eluded to included a 70 yard TD that actually had nothing to do with Norman. Also, after storming out to a 7-0 lead and forcing a quick 3 and out, an absurd unsportsmanlike penalty call that wasn't on Charles Tillman look the physical edge off the Panthers and set the tone the rest of that day.

Norman is good and has shut down numerous elite WRs. He's just not 5 years $75 million good or even close, for numerous reasons.

JumpmanXhawk

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2zzvnhy6 said:

Ehhh Julio has never bested Norman. The last game the Falcons put Julio in the slot and that 60yard bomb was over Luke and Kurt Coleman. There's a reason teams aren't going at Josh, I'm not saying he's the best corner but they are respecting him for a reason.
Like last year odell had 7 catches only 2 were on Norman for like 18 yards lmao.