Rams look like garbage

gowazzu02

Reaction score
So im sure theyll come out playing like superman next week. Man i hope russ ankles ok cause even a bad game by stl has there d looking pretty darn good. Wonder who will be qb for them cause keenums been horrible. Everything they do is east and west

davidonmi

Reaction score
yep. us and Arizona are their SB's.
They made that clear last year with all the sh** talking they did after they beat us to get to 6-9 on the season

davidonmi

Reaction score
get ready for a lot of gimmicks and cheap shots that they've saved to use against us

McGruff

Reaction score
Jared Goff cannot possibly be worse than the journeyman joke throwing passes into the grass out there. Case Keenum is hot garbage.

They stand a chance against us . . . If they pull the wildcard a d put the unscouted rookie in there.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Who would you ask to coach the team? His coordinators are douche bags too.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I hate the Rams...so, so much. Seriously they are like the biggest garbage team EVER when they play every other team in the league. Then suddenly when they play the Hawks they are like SB contenders.

RedAlice

Reaction score
davidonmi":vexw4qoc said:
get ready for a lot of gimmicks and cheap shots that they've saved to use against us

Honestly, last years games had no gimmicks. One thing I hate is when Hawk fans cannot even admit when Rams have beaten them straight up.

RedAlice

Reaction score
ZagHawk":22z2lsnx said:
I hate the Rams...so, so much. Seriously they are like the biggest garbage team EVER when they play every other team in the league. Then suddenly when they play the Hawks they are like SB contenders.

I will say this.

Given the way the Rams played the Niners tonight. If the Hawks cannot beat them next week: well, that is on the Hawks.

Rams played worse than any other of the 32 teams in the entire NFL.

So, you will have no blame except yourself if you lose to the Rams next week.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":337ht8q2 said:

Very true indeed.

I wonder if the reason we struggle against them is they gear up for us, out gimmick us, outcoach us or is it PC's system that so rarely allows us to blow teams out. We play down to every single opponent and then it comes down to a roll of the dice and chance plays if we win or not...and some dirty Fisher moves of course!

RedAlice

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":36cz5kuo said:
ZagHawk":36cz5kuo said:

Very true indeed.

I wonder if the reason we struggle against them is they gear up for us, out gimmick us, outcoach us or is it PC's system that so rarely allows us to blow teams out. We play down to every single opponent and then it comes down to a roll of the dice and chance plays if we win or not...and some dirty Fisher moves of course!

Stop with all Rams wins are dirty against the Hawks.

There are very recent straight up wins. However, if you can't beat the team that showed up tonight, then that is on the Hawks.

RedAlice

Reaction score
I was proud of the Rams fans at the game. Good on them for supporting our team. I've been at away games where we lost, cheers to all of the Rams fans they showed on TV tonight.

Wouldn't you support Hawk fans at an away game you lost? Seems to me you would.

It's not really something to make fun of now is it - fans loving their team?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
RedAlice":6syofyir said:
davidonmi":6syofyir said:

Honestly, last years games had no gimmicks. One thing I hate is when Hawk fans cannot even admit when Rams have beaten them straight up.

I'm a hawk fan and I'm with you here. No offense to Seahawk fans or posters, but most hawk fans annoy me. Always complaining about someone or something. The funny thing is, most fans of other teams hate the Seahawks. I don't get how anyone can hate on the Rams. They beat us because they simply matchup well against us.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

WHAT WAS THAT!?!?! :lol:

28-0 against the Niners! The Rams an ill-disciplined mess again! Aaron Donald having the flounce of the year in week one!

They traded virtually their entire draft class for a guy sat watching on the sidelines while Case Keenum leads THAT offensive performance. Chip Kelly and his four plays just had their way with the defense.

No doubt they'll turn it on next week for their annual Super Bowl -- but that was absolutely hilarious. All that bluster during Hard Knocks, all that angry swearing and "no more 7-9 BS". It all came together to produce the biggest turd in the punch bowl that is opening weekend.

Quick! Is that contract extension still on the cards for Fisher and Snead? Get it signed!

:lol:

NINEster

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":l9p1f1qx said:
ZagHawk":l9p1f1qx said:

Very true indeed.

There's a lot of getting into a team's head at stake these days. Rams in the Hawks head, Hawks in the Niners....

NINEster

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":33orvzw5 said:
8Nnsfyr.gif

I never took joy in watching fans of opposing teams suffer.

We've all been there.

When it becomes personal, I don't like it.

Latest posts